Hello Falantrius,

It probably makes sense to move this to support email so we can discuss account specifics.

Good news:
Your account shows that you have successfully synced your Paizo account on 10/26/2017 at 8:43 PM EST.

Bad News:
You completed your order for the Bestiary 1, APG and UM just a few minutes before. If you already owned those products on Paizo, then our store was unaware of that at the time of your purchase and you did not get a discount as a result.

Good news again:
I'll need to work with you via [email protected] to have Paizo confirm that those 3 were already on your account prior to purchase, but once they confirm that, I can issue a refund for $30 for those three books on the previous order. If you pick up the Core Rules module on Fantasy Grounds, you should get another $10 discount applied at checkout since your account shows that you already own the PDF for it. I have sent an email to them to get this process going and I have everything I need to get you a refund.

The theme is only available within the Pathfinder Core Rules module. Several of the other products also add some tokens images, portraits and/or Decal extensions to help enhance those products. None of these are required for play and you are free to work and play directly from PDF if you want. We can get you the proper discount to reduce the cost equivalent to the PDF prices but it is ultimately up to you whether or not each add-on is worth the additional purchase.