DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I will double check and try again after I run my game tonight.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    I DLed the latest extension and it worked, so I can only assume that it was wombats or I had the wrong version. I personally, for pride's sake, am leaning towards wombats.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I DLed the latest extension and it worked, so I can only assume that it was wombats or I had the wrong version. I personally, for pride's sake, am leaning towards wombats.
    Gremlins. Always the gremlins.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just wanted to add a "thank you!" for this.

I've been using this with a product named:

Augmented Reality The Holistic City Kit For Cyberpunk Games

It is largely nothing BUT tables for use with a GM detailing his cyberpunk city games. Being able to use this to create tables is really HELPING tremendously.

By chance, how difficult would it be to adapt this script so that it can not only work with Tables, but maybe have a different script that permits a GM to enter in "Items" for use with mass data entry?

Regardless of whether or not something like this can be done for "Items", just being able to deal with tables is less of a chore and more of a joy!

Thank you.

Did I mention "Thank you?" *teasing grin*. Dang, but I can't put across the feeling sufficiently without adding a few extra Thank yous to this...

Thank you.

Have a great day everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    By chance, how difficult would it be to adapt this script so that it can not only work with Tables, but maybe have a different script that permits a GM to enter in "Items" for use with mass data entry?
    See here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post389996

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi celestian,
    I'm trying to use this extension and am not seeing how to do this (I'm sure it has something to do with user error knowing me and is probably something simple - lol). I have downloaded the extension and copied it into my Extensions folder found in my FG Data folder. It is there I see it there using Windows Explorer (TableImport.ext). When I go to add that extension like usual to my campaign, I'm not seeing the option anywhere to do so. When I then go into the campaign and open up the Tables section and go to create a new table, the blue import button isn't a choice as it's just the normal add by table size and add item. This is actually driving me a little crazy and I'm sure I'm doing something dumb. Any advice you can give is appreciated. I'm using the 5E ruleset. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Hi celestian,
    I'm trying to use this extension and am not seeing how to do this (I'm sure it has something to do with user error knowing me and is probably something simple - lol). I have downloaded the extension and copied it into my Extensions folder found in my FG Data folder. It is there I see it there using Windows Explorer (TableImport.ext). When I go to add that extension like usual to my campaign, I'm not seeing the option anywhere to do so. When I then go into the campaign and open up the Tables section and go to create a new table, the blue import button isn't a choice as it's just the normal add by table size and add item. This is actually driving me a little crazy and I'm sure I'm doing something dumb. Any advice you can give is appreciated. I'm using the 5E ruleset. Thanks!!
    The extension will only work with CoreRPG based rulesets. If it's one of those then the name you need to find in the extensions list is "CoreRPG - Table Import".
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks celestian. I literally just found it and was coming to indicate that. I was looking for TableImport which is how it shows in Windows Explorer. My bad and I knew I was doing something stupid!! Loved this - it helps a ton!

Update 1.5

This version adds support (why I didn't do it before today I don't know) to use existing dice rolls in string. So, for example:

Code:
    Staves With Dice
    1-2 Mace
    3 Command (Priest, Wizard)
    4-5 Curing (Priest)
    6 Magi (Wizard)
    7 Power (Wizard)
    8 Serpent (Priest)
    9-10 Slinging (Priest)
    11-12 Spear
    13-14 Striking (Priest, Wizard)
    15 Swarming Insects (Priest, Wizard)
    16 Thunder & Lightning
    17-18 Withering
    19 Woodlands (Druid)
    20 DM’s Choice 

.... or ....
    Staves Generated Dice
    Mace
    Command (Priest, Wizard)
    Curing (Priest)
    Magi (Wizard)
    Power (Wizard)
    Serpent (Priest)
    Slinging (Priest)
    Spear
    Striking (Priest, Wizard)
    Swarming Insects (Priest, Wizard)
    Thunder & Lightning
    Withering
    Woodlands (Druid)
    DM’s Choice
    And they will import like this. It will use existing dice (assuming the format above matches) or it will generate it's own dice rolls based on line count.

---

Blog Entries
    I love you.

:-D

Thread Information