DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Freebooter Starfinder AP2 - Temple of the Twelve - Wednesdays @ 3:30PDT

Temple of the Twelve (Dead Suns 2)

Welcome to the Jungle

Now members of the Starfinder Society and piloting their very own ship, the heroes head to the planet Castrovel, home of some of the best universities in the Pact Worlds, to research the clues they found on the mysterious asteroid called the Drift Rock. On Castrovel, the adventurers' findings point them toward an ancient elven temple-city called the Temple of the Twelve, lost deep within Castrovel's teeming wilderness. But in addition to the dangerous flora and fauna of the jungle, the heroes must contend with two other factions—the exiled Corpse Fleet of Eox and the Cult of the Devourer—who are also interested in the asteroid's secrets and have their own plans for the ancient alien technology behind it, if they can find it first!

We had a good time playing AP1, so we're heading onward with AP2!

Characters start the adventure at level 3, which is where the AP1 characters left off. Everything you have from AP 1 carries over (doesn't matter which group you played with if anyone from Monday finds Wednesday working better for them), and I'll work with anyone coming in fresh to get you an appropriate start.

This is NOT being run for SFS characters, but you WILL get a Chronicle sheet at the end to apply to one of your characters (levels 3-4)!

First session is Wednesday, November 8 at 3:30PM. Game is expected to run on the 8th, 15th, and 29th of November. (Skipping the 22nd as the day before Thanksgiving.)

This session will only run if I get 4 "active" on the Game Calendar HERE...
    Last edited by corwynn; October 28th, 2017 at 20:27. Reason: Finalized start date...
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Just curious, I've redesigned Auburn (Dix's drone) and I want to clarify how you interpret the rules regarding rebuild of the drone.

The book states:

In addition, every time you gain a mechanic level, you can rebuild your drone from scratch with the same amount of work...
    The work here is 24hrs uninterrupted by anything more than an 8hr rest. Now, the question is about how Paizo worded the above sentence. If you take it verbatim, then it implies that the Mechanic may rebuild the drone only when he gains a level, but not later. The problem with this is that it's quite rare that a character will have that much free time available at the point when they level up.

I interpret the rule as saying that the Mechanic may rebuild his drone at any time once each level. Basically, he can rebuild the drone whenever he has the time, but he must wait until he levels up to rebuild it again. Unfortunately, that's not exactly what the book says, and I just want to make sure how you read it.

Hopefully someone else will sign up so we can play...

Corwynn, I am friends with kananesgi, I will join if you need player. I run a Pathfinder game, have not played Starfinder. I will play whatever you need. Used to play Traveler years ago. Please send log in info, and whatever info I need.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    Just curious, I've redesigned Auburn (Dix's drone) and I want to clarify how you interpret the rules regarding rebuild of the drone.

The book states:

The work here is 24hrs uninterrupted by anything more than an 8hr rest. Now, the question is about how Paizo worded the above sentence. If you take it verbatim, then it implies that the Mechanic may rebuild the drone only when he gains a level, but not later. The problem with this is that it's quite rare that a character will have that much free time available at the point when they level up.

I interpret the rule as saying that the Mechanic may rebuild his drone at any time once each level. Basically, he can rebuild the drone whenever he has the time, but he must wait until he levels up to rebuild it again. Unfortunately, that's not exactly what the book says, and I just want to make sure how you read it.

Hopefully someone else will sign up so we can play...
    Rebuild is fine. Have at it.
    Ultimate License

Hey dellanx: epic keep ugly roll is the login and we use the FG-Con community TS server located at ts.fg-con.com for voice, which uses the password "Dungeoneers". Go ahead and make a third level 10 point buy character with 2000 credits instead of 1000.
    Ultimate License

FG server is up and should stay that way through start time tomorrow, which is 3:30pm PST.
    Ultimate License

As usual, my Wednesday work schedule is going to pose a problem. I'm trying to get home before game time, but my boss just let me know that I will be working a little later than planned. I may be an hour or so late, but hopefully not.

Well, you made it before I did...

We're waiting on folks for a while yet. I haven't canceled the session, so get on TS, get on FG!
    Ultimate License

Hello, I signed up and would love to make tonight's game. I'm currently running my players through AP1 and would really love to play this before I read it. Hope it's not too late! Thanks.

I am sick. Game is canceled. Sorry for the late notice, but I was hoping to get better, it just didn't happen. Next potential start date is in two weeks. Deadeye, make a level 3 character with 2000 credits and be sure to sign up on the calendar.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information