STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by TheMookNet View Post
    In a perfect world, I would love to be in a position to run a monthly one-shot online, different adventure every time, so yeah... lots of GURPS.
    Ha Ha! Crom laughs at your one game a month, he laughs from his mountain. When I die, I will go before Crom and he will ask...what is the riddle of GURPS? If I don't know, then he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. :P

Count me in on "The Crow" game. I'll queue up some of The Cure and then I'm ready to "fire it up".
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

… Celtic Myth. Forgotten gems!
    Not quite "forgotten" (Blog)
    Last edited by Gigermann; October 26th, 2017 at 00:41.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    EDIT: A key question for SJG / ronnke: will GURPS Magic be officially supported? Seems like a must-have for any fantasy setting.
    That's a question I cannot answer. I would like to think so as it would be awesomely useful. Magic is however supported with the current ruleset, it just involves and export from GCA or manual entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigermann View Post
    Rigil really should have put all that up on our wiki instead of Obsidian Portal.

And this, just cuz. :P
    https://youtu.be/xPyEKC6sB4A
    Last edited by ronnke; October 26th, 2017 at 00:41.

Blog Entries
    There are so many ideas I have I don't think I could honestly choose just 1 or even a couple BUT if the GURPS "Basic Set" content was available, like the D&D 5e Core stuff, you could pretty much run anything.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I run and play Gurps Fantasy using Gurps Magic, Low Tech and Martial Arts pretty heavily.

I play primarily with Gurps Low tech, Fantasy, etc.

If I was to run a game I might be interested in one sort of like Thundarr the Barbarian, i.e. science and sorcery.
    So Low Tech, Fantasy, Magic and pulling in bits from other books.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Ha Ha! Crom laughs at your one game a month, he laughs from his mountain. When I die, I will go before Crom and he will ask...what is the riddle of GURPS? If I don't know, then he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. :P

Count me in on "The Crow" game. I'll queue up some of The Cure and then I'm ready to "fire it up".
    Lol, fair enough (though maybe that should be "Kromm"?). Once I got rollin', maybe do something like 1st Saturday of month, one-shot, 3rd Saturday, ongoing campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigermann View Post
    Ooh, shiny! I hadn't peeked at Casus Belli yet, that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    There are so many ideas I have I don't think I could honestly choose just 1 or even a couple BUT if the GURPS "Basic Set" content was available, like the D&D 5e Core stuff, you could pretty much run anything.
    Yes. After manually copying over passages from like 70 different skills/traits across 4 characters, a thousand times Yes!
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Lol, fair enough (though maybe that should be "Kromm"?). Once I got rollin', maybe do something like 1st Saturday of month, one-shot, 3rd Saturday, ongoing campaign.

Ooh, shiny! I hadn't peeked at Casus Belli yet, that's awesome.

Yes. After manually copying over passages from like 70 different skills/traits across 4 characters, a thousand times Yes!
    Where did you paste the info? I thought of doing so but couldn't think of a handy place to put it

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted View Post
    Where did you paste the info? I thought of doing so but couldn't think of a handy place to put it
    Every skill and trait has a brown "eye in the pyramid" icon next to it on the character sheet that opens a small Notes box, I think? Maybe that's non-standard, oopsie. At work, can't check atm!

Thread Information