DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Exalted View Post
    I did run the first session of GURPS - Harkwood this weekend and thought it went quite well! Already thinking of something for when that ends, maybe something space related...
    That adventure is an old favourite, I've run it several time in different forms and settings.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Been running a semi home brew After the End game for a couple of sessions now. So far so good... with the minor annoyance that apparently default FG doesn't allow multiplications for dice rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    Been running a semi home brew After the End game for a couple of sessions now. So far so good... with the minor annoyance that apparently default FG doesn't allow multiplications for dice rolls.
    The GURPS ruleset does allow for multiplication of dice rolls for damage calculations.

In this case it would be the AtE Salvage table, where it says things like Junk worth $2dx20

Quote Originally Posted by sjard View Post
    In this case it would be the AtE Salvage table, where it says things like Junk worth $2dx20
    You could work around that issue as follows: 2dx20 = 40d

Not exactly neat, but workable.

Got it figured out. the formatting has to be just right on the table. so something like Random junk worth $[2d6*20] from inside a rollable table. but testing it in chat with /die 2d6*20 didn't work. just brought up an error.

I currently run a reoccurring GURPS Fantasy Survival game using converted aspects of RIFTS and Palladium Fantasy for my world. The players get pulled through RIFTS from different times and dimensions in the megaverse and end up in the wilderness of my low-tech world with only anything organic they had on/in them. If they were mostly cyborg or something, those parts "magically" get living fleshy parts. They need to link up with others brought over here is such a way, integrate, survive, and adventure in the process of either deciding to settle in or find a way back "home."

I use elements of GURPS Basic Set, Dungeon Fantasy, GURPS Low Tech, GURPS Magic, and GURPS Martial Arts and a few from GURPS High/Ultra tech

I would love to play (and would be willing to run) an After the End game with Fantasy Grounds.

Just saying, I own a whole bunch of GURPS PDFs. I'd buy them all again if they were published in FG.

Currently Running/Playing

Dungeon Fantasy RPG
    Dungeon Fantasy
    Monster Hunters

Have played/on hold

GURPS Space

Thread Information