FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    My two main Campaigns would be a classic GURPS Fantasy and a travelleresque GURPS Space campaign. But have run other successful games, usually one shot or shorter campaigns. Especially my Weird Old West game have special place in my heart and a big chance of being revisited.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Quote Originally Posted by InfinitePudding View Post
    Just saying, I own a whole bunch of GURPS PDFs. I'd buy them all again if they were published in FG.
    Same here.

Hi Hector:

I think the community ruleset is very very good but with official support I would find things easier.

My preferred settings woud be:

Traveller , 3rd imperium
    Banestorm
    Infinite Worlds
    Borusa32

When I have time I run a home grown post-apocalyptic sci-fi fantasy world so I use the Basics and a smattering of other things for my niches so really anything official would make my day. I'm not interested in auto playing anything but due to the sporadic ability to get my group together I'm constantly having to refresh my brain on rules or quite often just make one up based on what I already know. Thankfully GURPS is good for that and my group isn't a bunch of rules Nazis.

Mostly sci-fi: Vorkosigan, Uplift, Planet of Adventure, Transhuman Space, other planet opera universes. And may be a bit of realistic survival.

I am currently running a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy campaign and a GURPS Traveller campaign.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by ssostac1 View Post
    I am currently running a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy campaign and a GURPS Traveller campaign.

Scott
    GURPS Traveller seems to be a widespread option. I haven't ever played, although would like to. NB that the FG store just added an officially-supported Traveller ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...MGP3800TRVMG1E

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by JML View Post
    Mostly sci-fi: Vorkosigan, Uplift, Planet of Adventure, Transhuman Space, other planet opera universes. And may be a bit of realistic survival.
    I read David Brin's Uplift trilogy and loved it. How well does it translate into RPG play?

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Still on my to do list… but I think I'll use the second trilogy, the Uplift Storm trilogy. Jijo seems the most interesting place to set a campaign to me, wether from the settlers or visitors view points.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    You could work around that issue as follows: 2dx20 = 40d

Not exactly neat, but workable.
    I wondered what 150d6 would look like in FG, and was surprised to see how neat it was.

Thread Information