STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    I have other characters, I've been around for a while and most of my original characters have morphed and used other books. I don't want to give the DM a half-assed backstory, so I chose a character that I haven't been able to play who has a kick *** backstory.

I would definitely rather have you play something that you like rather than just going with something. The elf problem is real, but if that is what people want to do then we can work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by dmblackshire View Post
    I would definitely rather have you play something that you like rather than just going with something. The elf problem is real, but if that is what people want to do then we can work on that.
    No, I want to play this character. It's just he got lost to the annals of time (he was my first concept for a character in 5e), but then life happened, and I ended up DMing more than playing. He got put off to the side as other characters were created to fit the groups when I was able to play. Now I have a chance to shake the dust off him and see what will become of him.

I'm going to change flint to a rock gnome. I like the flavor it adds to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by dmblackshire View Post
    Flint your character looks great. Fryk take some time and get your backstory together if you can. I would like to know more about your characters reasons for doing what they do so I can use it in game.

Here is Fryk backstory

Fryk was the youngest of 3 siblings, 2 sisters, and a brother, The Kronwall’s being a respected and prestige’s name allowed the Kronwall children Access to the best schools available at the time, the eldest brother Cliyn, got into soldiering and eventually made a captain and his sisters, Tamara, and Ceeline both went into politics, Tamara becoming an ambassador, and Ceeline married a council member-to-be and assisted him. Fryk chose a different path and joined the order of Lathander he did moderately well in his studies and very well in combat he was quickly recruited by The order of the Aster as a healer during his first year he was deployed to help set up an outpost of Lathander at the base of the spine of the world mountain range, while on a standard patrol his platoon was ambushed by an large party of Orcs resulting in the deaths of his entire platoon left for dead he was found by a search party who took him back to the outpost where he was nursed back to health after he had fully recovered he was sent back to waterdeep to await further orders.

would like to join this game. Would like to know what characters and classes are currently in so that I can create a character that gives a little variety to the game.

Alright so right now we have.

Flynt - Rock gnome Wizard
    Fryk - Human Cleric
    Unitsi- Wood Elf Ranger
    Bjarne - Half-elf Barbarian
    Elios - High elf Rogue

I would take one more. As of right now I am looking at starting Wednesday at 7:00PM EST (-5 GMT)

I'd love to play, I know 5E and FG very well. I run a game on Saturday nights, as wel as play in a Out of the abyss on Fridays. Willing to play anything. And the time slot is perfect as I am also EST.

I'll have to create something when I get off work, but I'm thinking Human Variant Monk Archaeologist. He could be working for the Harpers searching for something or another. I can finely detail the backstory once I get accepted.

So going over the party again I see a bunch of melee and ranged, I decided to switch it up to a Halfling Bard. Going for a ranged, controller feel.

Background:
    Drexx is from the halfling village of Greenway. Playing music from an early age in life, his favored musical instrument is a lute made from red oak nicknamed Garnet. Living in Greenway was good, not many problems. Humans and Elves took care of the dangerous threats in the land with much success. The Mayor of Greenway was a past adventurer, along with his wife. They have been to many places and see many things. But there was a problem, the Mayors wife had been killed on their last adventure. After much gold, dedication and fast response, the Mayor was able to resurrect her. Bringing her back from the dead. The sons of the Mayor swear revenge and a few years later they storm off to confront the evil. After that, the Mayors wife started to not feel so well, seemingly deteriorating in health. Word was there was some sort of curse affecting people that have been raised from the dead, called the Death Curse. And it was in an area named Chult that no one from the village has ever heard of the place. The Mayor quickly posted flyers seeking help. Drexx found this flyer and accepted the job. He was told to go to Baldur's Gate and meet a wizard by the name of Syndra Silvane. She would help him get to Chult with other Adventurers.

Drexx lived a mostly normal life before setting of to Adventure. He had a very large family, 7 Sisters and 9 Brothers. Would of been 10 Brother but Drexx being the oldest of all the siblings was supposed to be watching Durion while he was at play. Drexx fell asleep and Durion fell down a well and was never found. His younger brothers death haunts him in his sleep. He tries to cover up his feelings with jokes, music and laughter.

I dont know how to add .xml file here.
    Last edited by Daemini; October 31st, 2017 at 01:47.

Thread Information