5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bard621 View Post
    I would like to play. I have ultimate license and all books

Kobold Illusionist - Charlatan background - Kilpow

Hellos all, I's is KILPOW. I hads a home once. Some big meanies came and killed my families. We's was just minding our own business taking care of ours dragon, and then boom some big uglies came and destroyed everything. Meansies they's were. I's surviveded because I hides in the bodies they pushed off to side. I made pictures likes I was a dead kobold in the pile. Thens I ran at first opportunity. I finded a group of circus performers. They threatened me at first, but then I started making pretty pictures appear all over the place. Theys askeded me to join them and help in their cons. Truths was they just wanted to takes peoples moneys, which I was okay with. It gave me chance to get coin to become even better and find the meanies who hurt my tribe. I was taught to read and theys also teacheded me some more spells. I has since branched off and started my own cons, buts I know deep down thats I will eventually go back and reclaim my home.
    Please use the races out of the PHB. I am a newer DM and would really like to run a campaign with a standard type party.

Then I have a High Elf Rogue with the sage background. I have to dig for his backstory (I haven't had a chance to use him), but it's a fun one

Sounds great. Post your character on here when you are done and I will take a look at it.

Husband and wife team would like to play.

We see there is Healer, Rogue, Wizard.
    Hubby is making a Barbarian
    and I can make a Ranger

We are working up our characters now and will post.

Hello!

Husband to Unitsi. I made the characters in Fantasy Grounds and trying to figure out how to export the characters. Is there a way to do that? If not what format do you wish them in?

Here is our backstory:

Bjarne was born to a wood elven mother and a barbarian shaman. Unitsi is the older wood elven sister to Bjarne. Bjarne and his half sister, Unitsi, were out doing daily chores, hunting and checking the traps for food for the tribe. When they returned they found their small village destroyed by harpies and the village shaman, Bjarne's father dead. They never discovered their mother's remains and feel that she may be out in the world somewhere.

They gathered what few supplies they could salvage from the village for survival and set off to find their mother, if she yet lived, and to regain glory for the tribe. Searching led to Bjarne's coming of age challenge, a great bear that he fought to the death. He claimed the spirit of the bear and follows the bear spirit as his spirit guide. Unitsi found Bjarne badly wounded by the bear and helped him to survive until he could once again journey. Bjarne made a necklace/amulet of the bear's claws that he wears around his neck. Unitsi made a cloak from the Bear's hide. Bjarne changed his name to Bjarne, which is wood elven for Great Bear as his coming of age name.

Unitsi and Bjarne spends their time searching for ways to honor their fallen tribe. Bjarne firmly believes the Great Bear spirit guides his course. The Great Bear Spirit talks to him through signs and portents and looks for signs in things that happen in the world around him. These signs are what guide the two siblings on their adventures.

Below the posting area there is the "Go Advanced" option. From that screen you can manage attachments and then attach your .xml file of your character.

Alright!

Here are the two characters
    Attached Files Attached Files

These characters look good. Right now I have 3 complete characters. I will be looking for 2-3 more.

Here is the High Elf Rogue I told you about. He's all buttoned up and wrapped with a bow, ready to go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Right now we have 2 High Elf applicants and 2 Wood Elf applicants. We need someone to submit an idea that isn't an elf :P I'm willing to switch to Halfling to add some variety.

Thread Information