FG Spreadshirt Swag

Syntax in XML for this?

Im trying to create a custom class, which I used Par5e for, however...
    I wish to have One Skill proficiency assigned (no choice) then the player can select Two more
    Which Par5e cant do So I thought Id just manually add it in....
    What am I missing? if anything?
    Code:
    <proficiencies>

<skills>
                     <name type="string">Skills</name>
    	         <text type="string">Choose three from History, Riddle, Traditions, Insight, Investigation, Nature, Perception, Survival, Medicine</text>
             </skills>
     </proficiencies>
    Simply changing it to
    Code:
      <skills>
                     <name type="string">Skills</name>
    	         <text type="string">Medicine</text>
      </skills>
    Doesnt even achieve the result...
    FG simply says "Unrecognized Format"
    Is there no way of doing this? Seems it should be simple This Class has -->This proficiency
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I think you need some text instead of just the skill name. But having said that I don’t think there is a way to do it. It’s not a question of the XML but what FG recognises. I don’t think there is any existing class which has this kind of set up. I think a couple of the backgrounds in SCAG has different wording but not sure that will work for a class.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information