STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Blog Entries
    Ok I'm home from the convention (got to play three C&C games, yay!) so just wanted to clarify: are you referring to the spellbook sidebar or the bonus spells sidebar?

I guess I can add the spellbook one to the class sheet, that one kinda does make sense, but I'd rather keep "explanation" sidebars in the reference manual, unless everyone agrees they'd rather have the full monty on the class sheets?

Also, not sure if you've seen this thread, but it's where my patch notes have been posted each time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The spellbook sidebar, it's essential for making a Wizard or Illusionist, and the player would be looking at the class sheet anyway to drag the abilities into their character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Done, see the patch notes for todays update (on TEST channel).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Castle Keeper's Guide:
    * Same thing as the Crusader's Companion above is also happening to the Secondary Skills in the CKG.
    * Same thing happening in the CKG Chapter 1: Expanding Characters - all the links are blank (i.e. look under the Barbarian and the abilities supposedly linked there).
    @Franklinson just pinged me about this. I see why it's happening -- the ruleset was updated so the ability windows have some new data fields but most importantly the text used to be string text and now the window uses a formatted text field. That's why nothing is displaying. @Mortar is assigned to do the CKG update but I just sent him a PM asking about it. I have some ideas how I'd handle this (and a few other things) above and beyond simply switching the text fields.

Castle Keeper Guide Issues:
    *Chapter 1 Expanding Characters typo (Reads "Expanding Charactera").
    *Cleric and Druid Missing from Expanding Characters.
    *Expanding Character links are not in alphabetical order as they are in the book.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Blog Entries
    The CKG update is coming. Initially my efforts are geared towards the CKG itself, and getting it ready for use. Intro, and the first two chapters heading to a beta reader for a review of the organizational break down of the revised module . Using the reference manual format can get awkward to handle with walls of text. I tried make some separations where the text seemed to have a natural lull to it.

I also still thinking of tinkering with the index system - again

CKG_ss4.jpg
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Try to mimic how I did the PHB, which is the same-ish as the 5E PHB. They now want each "topic" (ie. bold heading) on its own page that can be shared rather than sharing huge walls of text with multiple topics whenever possible. I think there may have been a handful of times where that didn't "flow" as well or make sense, but generally I tried to stick to the standards they're putting forth for us.

Blog Entries
    For the most part, that is what I did. There are likely a few exceptions. I'd love to see one or two levels in the reference manual hierarchy - section/subsection maybe. Some of these indexes can be lengthy walls of text on their own
    Ultimate License Holder

I ran across this today:

To replicate it, you create a parcel, copy the leather barding into it, and then open the item details from within the parcel list. I have not tested other bardings, but have suspicions....

Confirmed. Will add to list of stuff to work on.

Thread Information