FG Spreadshirt Swag

Freebooter SFS: #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet—Wednesday, 25OCT17 @ 3:30PM PDT

1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

Written by Jim Groves.

Winner of the poll! Sign up and come play if you missed out on 1-02! (Next week is likely AP 2, Temple of the Twelve.)

Game Calendar HERE
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Unfortunately, I likely won't make it tonight, at least not to start. Problem at work means I probably won't be home by 5 (game is at 5:30 here) and I may not be there till more like 6:30 or later.

Game is canceled due to lack of participants. (We only had one player as of 30 minutes after start time.)

Nov 1 Freebooter session is tenative. We will be doing AP2 part 1. I'll confirm in the proper thread when I know for sure. (This weekend at the outside.)
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Thread Information