DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Strange Aeons

Strange Aeons

My group started this campaign we are almost finished with part one the asylum, and I bought the 2nd part, but I was wondering if there is a timeframe for the upcoming parts or if I should work on the modules my self.

Thanks!

We play for about 4 - 6 hours once a week, but between players making decisions and goofs it takes them longer than i ever expect. so I assume it'll be a few months before then. I was just curious since i saw parts of different games coming in if there was a schedule or anything.

Blog Entries
    Different people are doing the different Adventure Paths. You might email support@ to confirm that someone is working on #3 etc but Id suggest that they most likely are.

Part #3 is up in the store now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Curious, on AP 1 I was looking through the Images and maps. I saw the GM of North and South Asylum. They are both low res and cruddy looking. They also have the numbers on the map. I'm curious if this is just for reference and not the actual maps the players will see. At the bottom I found a better Res version of Briarstone Asylum which says "Map: Briarstone Asylum." Its about 3/4 of the GM map of the North Asylum, but oddly there are no other maps of the asylum, leaving out about 5/8s of the entire asylum. Am I missing something here?

The player map is large and covers the entire asylum. It's a very well done conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuxius View Post
    At the bottom I found a better Res version of Briarstone Asylum which says "Map: Briarstone Asylum." Its about 3/4 of the GM map of the North Asylum, but oddly there are no other maps of the asylum, leaving out about 5/8s of the entire asylum. Am I missing something here?
    Based off goodmanje's response, I'm guessing the image window is not showing the whole map. If you have a gold rose symbol in the bottom right of the map window these means that you are not seeing the whole map - and can scroll around it or resize.

Right-click -> Resize - Image Resize will give you the whole map - it may be bigger than your screen, so you'll need to resize the image window down to a size that is good for you.

If this is not the case, please provide a screenshot of the problem you're seeing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information