5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    I will need to hear from the two players who are maybes to determine whether we are playing tomorrow or not
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

My son is in the middle of finals so I will be helping him tomorrow night. I may be able to join a little late if you decide to play.

Sorry, but as of now I am gonna have to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtilus View Post
    Sorry, but as of now I am gonna have to say no.
    Ok, Understood
    Daedalus

Quote Originally Posted by Orsalak View Post
    My son is in the middle of finals so I will be helping him tomorrow night. I may be able to join a little late if you decide to play.
    I am going to check with the other guys to see if they want to go ahead and just play (Someone can play Dirtiulus's character if need be) or just skip and play in the new year
    Daedalus

We are going to be a go for tonight. See you guys at 8.
    Daedalus

The new date has been posted. We didn't play last night because only two people showed up. We could have gone with 3 but not two. Please vote for the next date which is the 10th of January
    Daedalus

Greetings, I was just googling "savage worlds looking for game" and came across this post, just made an account to say I'd love to join this game.

Sounds like you were having some trouble getting the game started/looking for players, but I'm pretty reliable + flexible with my times.
    I've got a lot of experience with savage worlds, it's my favorite tabletop setting and I might even know a few things the gm doesn't. (not a rules lawyer tho)

I confess I have only dabbled with roll20, I'm willing to learn though. I'm also on discord/skype whatever is used for the voice stuffs while playing. PM me to let me know what's going on and I'll be checking back on this thread when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonarific View Post
    Greetings, I was just googling "savage worlds looking for game" and came across this post, just made an account to say I'd love to join this game.

Sounds like you were having some trouble getting the game started/looking for players, but I'm pretty reliable + flexible with my times.
    I've got a lot of experience with savage worlds, it's my favorite tabletop setting and I might even know a few things the gm doesn't. (not a rules lawyer tho)

I confess I have only dabbled with roll20, I'm willing to learn though. I'm also on discord/skype whatever is used for the voice stuffs while playing. PM me to let me know what's going on and I'll be checking back on this thread when I can.
    The game has started. We are having trouble getting our fifth player getting going. I am going to check with him to see if he can make it, if not you are welcome to take the last spot if he cannot make it
    Daedalus

If you haven't gone to the calendar and voted on the new date please do so
    Daedalus

Thread Information