5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Just a reminder: Tonight is our first game. We play at 8pm.

If you are going to be late or you cannot make it please let me know
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

the game mechanics seem to be interesting and id like a chance to try it out. if you have any free spots please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by firerob View Post
    the game mechanics seem to be interesting and id like a chance to try it out. if you have any free spots please let me know.
    I do have an opening and the game is bi-weekly. I am really looking for reliable players so if you can make it (I know occasionally things come up) please feel free to sign up
    Daedalus

Still looking for an additional player. If you are interested please let me know
    Daedalus

Everyone is going to have to re-vote on whether you can make it to the next game. I changed my DST settings so they are correct now
    Daedalus

Just a bump up. Looking for another player. Also I need to hear from my current players on whether you can make it. Please let me know.
    Daedalus

I'm interested, but this would be my first game using Fantasy Grounds so there may be things I haven't tried out. I understand the basics but may require some patience. Also, I have run a friendly SW game before, but I am by no means an expert with the rules and I'm sure I made mistakes.

Is video required or just audio? I do not have a web cam.

I am also interested. I have been playing DnD on FG for a year now and I have the Savage Worlds book but have yet to play.

"I'm interested, but this would be my first game using Fantasy Grounds so there may be things I haven't tried out. I understand the basics but may require some patience. Also, I have run a friendly SW game before, but I am by no means an expert with the rules and I'm sure I made mistakes.

Is video required or just audio? I do not have a web cam"

Only Audio. We play using Discord. I have a discord server set up. I went ahead and accepted you. Do you have a character or do you need help creating a character? I do have a few pre-mades that can be edited and/or adjusted to your needs.
    Last edited by Daedalus; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:11.
    Daedalus

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtilus View Post
    I am also interested. I have been playing DnD on FG for a year now and I have the Savage Worlds book but have yet to play.
    That's fine if your a newbie. I accepted you. What do you want to do about a character? Create your own? Edit one of the pre-gens I have? I would like to get characters going before the game.
    Daedalus

Thread Information