STAR TREK 2d20

Mass Combat & Unity

Does anyone know if the Unity Engine will be able to handle mass combat?

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

There are no current plans to implement the mass combat system for PFRPG. It would be a completely separate combat system than what is currently used. Sounds like a good extension project.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There are no current plans to implement the mass combat system for PFRPG. It would be a completely separate combat system than what is currently used. Sounds like a good extension project.

Regards,
    JPG
    My programming skills are lacking, I am thinking of home ruling this. Gray Maiden Army Large.jpg

1. Use Vehicle Template
    2. DV = AC, Example: 27, touch 16, flat-footed 25 (+4 ACR, +9 armor, +2 Dex, +2 shield)
    3. HP = AVG Hp for HD x ACR x Number in Army
    4. OM Bonus = ACR + any bonuses, or Individual attacks at +CR of the each trooper
    5. Damage = Individual weapon x size of Unit: Maybe make Medium: 30 and Large: 40 - This may be scaled down some, maximum dice is 69dX
    6. Use Base Save as Average Save
    7. Morale: +4 to -4, -5 Disbanded army, with following Notes:
    - Positive Morale added to Attack and AC as Morale^2 = 1, 4, 9 & 16
    - Negative Morale subtracted from Attack and AC as Morale^2 = -1,- 4, -9 & -16

It would be fun to actually resolve combat instead of saying it happened. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by dellanx; October 21st, 2017 at 01:04.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Perhaps something like this for number of dice.

Dice.jpg

Thank You!

Thread Information