FG License: Standard License purchased from Steam
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for Wednesday or Thursday night group either weekly or bi-weekly.
Term: Long term, but willing to join for a shorter time till a long term group can be found.
Voice: I have accounts for everything and will download whatever you use.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I have played with tons of systems. Currently playing a bi-weekly in person 5E group.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have played a couple of one shots as well as being in a bi-weekly group until time restrictions forced me to leave.

Character Type Preferred: I will play anything. I love all the classes and races in their own way.
About me: I am a 29 year old male that has been playing D&D for about 15 years. I run a group in person bi-weekly for my four friends, but I also like to play. Fantasy grounds is my way of getting some time as a player. I am a pretty busy person so I don't have tons of time or availability, but if I make a commitment to your game I will show baring any unforeseen circumstances. I like to roleplay, but I also enjoy the combat side of things. I would say my style is about 50/50. My characters tend to have a lot of depth and a "voice". If you are going to play this character for 100 or more hours they might as well be interesting!