DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lock Character Sheet?

It would be possible to create an extension where its function is to lock the spreadsheet of the character preventing the player from changing the spreadsheet.
    This desire arose after the emergence of a player, who does not make a point of learning to use the minimum of FG and is moving the worksheet and the entire session is disrupting the game saying that his worksheet is different, which is not working, however I have a copy of it and I already test the game master and we know that it is he who changes and then it stops working ... so we want to take this drastic measure, because despite his failures regarding the operation of the FG he is a great player , but it's driving us crazy!

I think the philosophy is that the character sheet should be editable just like it would be at the table. If an extension could be made it would have to be quite a big one since there's multiple places where edits an take place. Additionally it might make it difficult to add or take away necessary stuff during the game which might slow things down even more.

I think it's a question here of the player doing a bit of learning. I'm unsure of what kind of changes you could make anyway to make the entire character sheet not work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I know that something complex and complicated, it commands the whole session the player digging damages everything that was generated to facilitate and all the sessions we always try to teach him, however he does not understand or seems to be steep for not understanding how to use the worksheet and he always gets caught up in the game and we want more agility, something Fantasy Grounds gives us.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    ...because despite his failures regarding the operation of the FG he is a great player , but it's driving us crazy!
    He is not a great player if he purposely does something to lower the fun of the game for the GM and/or players. Talk to him privately about stopping for the sake of the game. Discipline is unfortunate, but necessary sometimes.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information