FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Actually there is a text ou put for each table roll, even if a sub one is called up.

The street encounter is a 1d10 roll on a result of 7 you get this:

The characters pass [Street Encounter 7A]

The 7A table is a sub 1d10 table that is called up.
    On a result of 1 on the 7 A table you get:

a broken down cart [Street Encounter 7B]

The 7B table is another 1d10 table:

On a result of 1-6 the 7B result:

is abandoned.

The text isn't being displayed properly and tables are being skipped in output:

This is what is displayed when I get an output with those resaults

The characters pass
    abandoned

Instead of:
    The characters pass
    a broken down cart
    is abandoned

The 7A, etc. tables are how Id designated the sub rolls as the table and sub rolls are just a huge block of text in the module.

Ok, I see what you mean now. I'm not sure if that is expected behaviour or not - since if you output to chat the second table string is output. I'll try and find out if this is correct or if there is an error. I suspect that there probably isn't a quick or easy fix if it is wrong.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You are getting The asynchronous rolls problem. When you do multiple sub rolls theee is no controlling which comes back first. I am working to fix that problem in an extension

Does the asynchronous roll problem also cause when you have a random roll inside a block of text to not show right too? I'm guessing it does and will this be something fixed.

Example that I just made up a critical hit table you get a result like on a say a 7 on a 1d20 roll you want this text to show:

The attack destroys the [side table] eye of the target and the target takes -5 penalty on actions due to losing the eye on a.

and the side table is just a 1d6: 1-3 right 4-6 left result. To determine left or right for a couple of the results on the table.

The rest of the text after the random left/right get dropped. Had that happen in the past.

Looking forward to the extension. I guess the best thing is to just have the block of text for tables with the asynchronous roll problem.

The asynchronous roll problem is not really responsible but the table feature doesn’t always do well with mixed text and table results. Generally subtable rolls will come after all text.
    I am working to fix all these problems.

Thread Information