5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG D&D 5E FG 1PLAYER THUES,THURS,SAT,SUN GMT +1 starting 18:30 pm

Time zone: GMT +1

Number of Players:4-5 game group.

Time of Day Available: prefer to play saturday or sunday, but can also be able to play on thuesday or thursday if not weekends. starting around 18:30 pm if weekdays. if weekend from 11am and no later start then 9pm

Fantasy Grounds License:Ultimate

Term of game play: weekly, long term. would like to play the curse of strahd adventure. but also open for others or homebrew.

Voice/Visual: discord, skype voice only

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e

Game System Experience: 3.5 D&D one campaign. 4E D&D played a little mostly i was DM. 5e D&D have been DM in one campaign. no player xp 5e. all but 5e have been paper only.

Fantasy Grounds Experience:
    been DM some of curse of strahd. playing around for my self to figur out how the program works. so novice.

Character Type Preferred: mostly played cleric or some kind of wizard. prefer to play dwarf or Assimar Tempest Cleric or life Cleric. but can play other classes or races if needed.

About Yourself: im 29 years old from Norway. just joined a group for D&D 5e 5 players on paper. long time since i played 5e D&D so want to get back into playing roleplay. and have FG so have to begin to use it and understand more. want to have a character that i can follow and see grow on me and have fun with. a games i have played has mostly been consisting of a lot of combats. want to try more balance of roleplay and combat. not to hardcore roleplaying atmosphere but have the element of roleplaying your character and learning more of the roleplaying part of the game since im a beginner in the terms of roleplaying my characters better. be able to talk outside character as well as in game and character. consider my self beginner in player xp in 5e yet. but been reading the rules and races and classes and some of the adventurs. prefer group of 18years +
    Last edited by hansen12; October 17th, 2017 at 19:34.

Still 4 spots left in my Dragon Queen game that I'm looking to kick off next week. I'd prefer Monday nights, but Tuesday would work too.

Edit: just saw you're in GMT+1, I'm PST. So might not work.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2809

yeah that would not work out. but thanks for reply anyway. hope you get players for your campaign

Hey Hansen

Are you still Looking for players? cheers

yeah i am still looking for a group to play with.

sure we can start a group. do you have discord?

yes i do. now we just need 4 other guys to join.
    Last edited by DarionMograine999; October 21st, 2017 at 20:12.

yeah should we just edit this thread or make a new where we seek 4 more? and i pm you discord name i use so we can add one another.

Hey Hansen

i think we should make another thread.

Thread Information