STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder Custom Race

I am trying to put together a module for Pathfinder for the setting of Winter Eternal. The setting use the standard races except for a couple extra races. I have been trying to create those extra races through Fantasy grounds but I am not able to get the Racial Abilities to auto calculate on the character sheet. I am using the basic Pathfinder rules.

I was following the instructions in this video: https://youtu.be/jYdl0sUYbUw

Do I need to use a Parse tool? Or can someone give me more information on how to word the abilities?

I have tried to figure out what I am doing wrong by trying to create custom races in 5e basic but I still don't get any results on the character sheet. I would really like some help understanding how to create a race so that the stats automatically adjust when a player drags and drops it on to their character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Hi Tinraven - I dont know the answer. Some stuff can only be done by hand in the XML. The video you are watching is for 5e and every ruleset has different capabilities and implementations.

Blog Entries
    Wording the abilities must match an existing/functioning/official reference that works as desired in FG.

What I mean by this is if you want a race to add +2 to strength,then you have to find an existing/official race that add +2 to a stat and use the same wording. If you have a custom race that adds +1 to Strength, and then +1 to three other stats chosen from a list of 4 stats, then you are probably out of luck since there (probably) isn't an official race that does this.

If possible, I suggest you copy an official race that is as close as possible and then make the changes from there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information