DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Click / Dble Clik and more dice than expected

Hello,

Some of my players have some kind of problem. We used the 5E ruleset. They know when they have to click or dbleclick, but sometimes for unknown reason, more dice has been launched than expected.

Is this issue is known ? Could we do something about it ? Is it a network problem ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Can you give more information? What is being done at the time? (Attack, Damage, Saves etc.)
    Usually I find it is because an effect is on the target or actor that I have forgotten. e.g. the target has the Prone effect on, so 2 attack dice are shown because the attack is with disadvantage (ranged) or advantage (melee)

Right click while dragging the dice adds to the number of dice thrown. Are your players accidentally right clicking?

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    Can you give more information? What is being done at the time? (Attack, Damage, Saves etc.)
    When using the attack button in the action tab panel. Sometimes, with just a dbleclick, the roll is launched two times instead of one.
    And no pb with adv or dis rolls.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Right click while dragging the dice adds to the number of dice thrown. Are your players accidentally right clicking?
    It is not the first time and they know how to use interface.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    When using the attack button in the action tab panel. Sometimes, with just a dbleclick, the roll is launched two times instead of one.
    And no pb with adv or dis rolls.
    When this happens to my players, it's because they had more than one target. Check your log and see if the rolls are actually targeted at different targets...

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    When this happens to my players, it's because they had more than one target. Check your log and see if the rolls are actually targeted at different targets...
    Good idea, I will check this once too. But I used to check the logs when this kind opf bugs happens.
    I will make some test with a player tonight.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player

If you use a button, you only click once. If you click twice, then you will roll twice.
    If you are activating a roll from a text field, then you need to double-click to activate.

It's probably just confusion between the two modes of activating rolls.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If you use a button, you only click once. If you click twice, then you will roll twice.
    If you are activating a roll from a text field, then you need to double-click to activate.

It's probably just confusion between the two modes of activating rolls.

Cheers,
    JPG
    This is untrue. The Attack and Damage buttons for weapons in 5e character sheet both require double clicks to operate.

Thread Information