DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Starfinder Conversion Extension for PFRPG

Do not use any of these extensions or modules with the official Paizo Starfinder Ruleset!

STARFINDER RPG Playable on Fantasy Grounds PFRPG Ruleset.
    Bug Reports

Starfinder Extension for PFRPG Version 3.5.6 Released Jan 4 2018. NEW
    Link to Full list.
    Fixed Script Error for Multi-Target Spell Damage

Modules Compatible with SFC.

Starfinder Core Rules Module Version 2.2 Released Jan 14 2018 NEW
    Fixed Skills issue
    SFC Rev 3.5.1 or higher required.
    Fixed Mechanics Combat Tracking missing Armor and Weapon Links.
    StarfinderEquipment[SFC].mod Current

Starfinder Spells Library By Samarex Version 1.2 (Updated to be compatable with SCGen extension) Nov 4, 2017 NEW

Other Files

Starfinder Creature Generator [SCGen] Version 1.3 Released Nov 18 2017 NEW
    Fixed Ability Score input. Now inputs Ability Score to match the Bonus level from Stat Block so a Str +4 in the stat block will input a Str 18 in the NPC sheet. a Str -1 will input a Str 8 on NPC Sheet.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 27th, 2018 at 23:13. Reason: Spells Library 1.2 Release
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    OK bad news. We are going to have to stick with 3.5 for now. The Christmas tree bug poped up again during FG Con session. So I have to go in and rewrite the HP system and take wounds completely out.
    This will take some time...
    Sorry all.
    Starfinder Conversion 3.5 Revision Notes
    Here is Version 3.5
    I fixed a couple Label issues [item and Resolve]

Plus now when importing characters from older rule sets the new Ability Score System introduced in 3.5 now Auto Updates when you import. it reads the ability scores and writes the base score for you. so no need to do it anymore.

I will get to work on getting 3.6 stable with all its features included, and get it out as soon as I can.
    Sorry for the drop back but I think its best thing to do.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Whats Coming in 3.6

3.6 Resolve and Nonlethal Damage Systems

Resolve System Upgrade.
    - Add [Mod] box. To allow adjustment of resolve by Items or Feats I.E (Extra Resolve) feat.
    - Add Buttons for most used Resolve options.
    If HP and Resolve Point Pool requirement are not meet the button id not clicklable.
    [STAB] This will allow the player to Stabilize (Cost Total 1/4 Max Resolve) Your Resolve is subtracted and [stable] effect applied to char.
    [STAM] Will Notify via Chat that Character wants to take a 10min rest and spend resolve to recover Stamina. [If GM declares the 10 min rest was uninterupted the GM can apply a Short rest to the char. This will recover his Stamina to max and subtract 1 resolve.
    [SinF] Stay in the Fight. As long as character has enough Resolve and his HP are at 0 the player can setect this button. I check to make sure the character has the Stable Effect. If not it reports [Stay in Fight] (Char) Failed [NOT STABLE]. If he does it reports [Stay in Fight] (Char) is using a Resolve. The Character's Curr HPs are set to 1, Stable Effect Removed, and Resolve subtracted.
    Nonlethal Damage
    -Nonlethal damage system.
    -NL damage will reduce Temp, Stamina then HP.
    Damage Reporting System
    Upgrade reporting of [Status] when a Character reaches 0 HP.
    [Types of Damage Reported]
    -If Characters damage is reduced 0 and remaining damage equals or exceeds his Max HP then
    [Status] Massive Damage [DEAD]
    -If Characters damage is reduced 0 and remaining damage is less than Max HP then depending on Type of damage that took the character to 0 HP
    -All [Lethal] [Status] Unconscious and Dying.
    -All [Nonlethal] [Status] Unconscious and Stable.
    -Final Blow [Lethal] Unconscious and Dying.
    -Final Blow [Nonlethal] Unconscious and Stable.

Other Minor Bugs
    -Party Sheet Bug fix. Party saves can be rolled.

This is just a reminder of what changes will be included
    Last edited by Samarex; October 15th, 2017 at 01:32.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Can someone give me a list of Race and Starting Languages please.

Thank You
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Can someone give me a list of Race and Starting Languages please.
    https://www.starfindersrd.com/races/

Quote Originally Posted by Full Bleed View Post
    Thank You. Exactly what I needed.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Good Evening,
    I decided before digging deep into 3.6, to go ahead and update the Core Rule Book and Equipment Catalog modules to 3.5 so they are usable.

So working on the Rule Book I got the
    Races done (Both Core and Legacy), Traits/Ability Scores/Speed/Size/Languages all auto fill in.
    Themes are good (Links to the 4 abilities are in the theme you can drag them to the Theme Abilities Frame.
    Started on Classes. I got the Proficiency's to auto drop in other systems. but because of all the name differences it would take a while to get it coded to drop in automatic.
    And I want you peoples thoughts on this.
    I got rid of the Proficiency Frame and extended the Feats Frame. Since Weapon and Armor Prof's are really Feats we can just put them there, and I put the Links to drag in the Class box (so we don't have to open feats and search for them).
    Attachment Shows what I got.
    Please your thoughts.
    Last edited by Samarex; October 15th, 2017 at 14:47.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Feature Request List

Feature Request List

Below is a List of Request on the ToDo List. If you have a request P.M. me and I will add it on.

Starfinder Society Tab(Corwynn)- Add a Tab for Society Information, Boons Slots and more.

Pathfinder Character Conversion to Starfinder(Samarex) Support Importing a Pathfinder Character and it converts to Starfinder.
    I already have a Character Updating System in place could code to convert them to Starfinder stats. You want to bring in you Elf Ranger from Pathfinder we can find him a home among the stars.
    Last edited by Samarex; October 18th, 2017 at 07:50.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Added the Equipment Manual to the listing of modules. Thought I was going to have to do allot of editing but the Str stat for damage on ranged weapons was a rule set issue. So I got that fixed. After I get the Rule book done I will up load it and the update for the rule set for changes needed to make the 2 modules compatible.
    Just minor changes.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Ok almost got the First Class done, Operative I just need it input the Specialization's and Exploits for Drag and Drop.
    But if you level correctly meaning you drag and drop your class icon each time you level.
    BAB, Saves, Skill Points and ALL Class features automatically update.
    - Some of the Class features will have Drag n Drop links for the options of that feature
    - Repeating Features will act 1 of two ways.
    if it a increase in something in the feature i.e Operative's Edge increases the initiative bonus So you will start out with Operative's Edge +1, when you get your next one Operative's Edge +2 will be added. You just delete the first one and update your initiative bonus. So you are only keeping the highest one on your sheet.
    if the features grants you something i.e Operative Exploit. The first one will show Operative Exploit, as you get more it will show Operative Exploit (x2) Operative Exploit (x3) ect. telling you how many you have. In this case you would pic a exploit and drag it in.

I'm working on making Leveling quick and easy. HP's and Stamina will eventually auto update except for Stamina on character creation, it will have to be manually adjusted after you adjust your ability scores by spending your 10 points. nothing I can do to automate that since Starfinder has you do that after you have dropped in your class. But this won't be until 3.6 when I do the HP system again. But I have put the hooks in the Class,Theme and Race entry's in the Core Book so they are already there for me to pull in, and there wont need to be any updating the rule book and characters for that.

Have a nice Day or night depending on where you are. My day is done....
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information