DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by circette View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I had deleted and reinstalled latest version of Fantasy Grounds (v3.3.3) and the starfinder conversion ext. Ran my campaign with no other extensions and I was able to recreate it. Based on your advice I started a new campaign and was able to replicate there as well.

EDIT: Just want to point out its only the spells I can't do mulit damage ranged and melee work fine.
    This has been fixed. Version 3.5.6 is loaded on main post.

Sorry for the delay but been extremely busy on the official rule set.....

Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; January 4th, 2018 at 04:44.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    How do I install the update for Pathfinder? I'd like to give this a try.
    Download the extension in post #1 and activate it in a new PFRPG campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, been working with this Starfinder and have found a few bugs.. A lot of the Sub Skills are linked to "Computer " Sub skills.. Such as Engineering sub skills are linked to Computer Sub skills , same goes for Piloting, Medicine ,Mysticism Sub skills are all linked to Computer sub skills ..

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Yeah most of the skills that have link boxes in them all seem to use the computer links.... until it gets fixed, I simply wrote in the entire descriptions from the book into it. And engineering is not the only skill broken that way, every single one that uses links are broken.

The extension is open source, so you can fix the bugs if you're willing to roll up your sleeves. Sam is working on the official ruleset that will be released by FG. You can keep using this extension but it's unlikely to be enhanced further.

Yeah I know about the FG version which will be nice by the look of it. I have a friend that's been poking me relentlessly to get a campaign going so I might get her to tweak the files, since she keeps saying she'd be open to do code it herself. (too much time on her hands I guess or wants to play it that badly lol). At least until the official release is available.

It's fine to use this now.

Don't let waiting for a full ruleset, or lots of details and automation in this extension, stop you. Get in and play - just do some stuff manually. You'll still have more automation that you would playing face-to-face.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't mind the manual work, just my friends autistic about it, really stubborn.. so gives her something to do while I work on things on my end gm wise rofl.

I know this is official coming out soon but I wanted to say this is amazing and while I didn't get the chance to play an actual game with this I did make many...many characters and played a quick scenario against myself. Thank you for all the hard work that went into this.

Been able to fix the skills issue, was because the xml code kept pointing at the computer ID rather than respective. Glad this error existed otherwise I wouldn't of dug into the xml and look at how it's all coded in etc.

Thread Information