FG Spreadshirt Swag

Ack!!! Why isn't there an undo function!?!?!? A favor to ask...

So, I'm going to be running DDAL07-01 City on the Edge for my group soon, in Fantasy Grounds. Being that it is not yet available as a FG module, I'm building it myself. I found a rumor table in ToA (I'll be running that after CotE) that I moved over to the CotE campaign and then started editing it--thinking that I would only be editing the local version in my custom campaign. Well, I was mistaken. It appears that I have permanently altered the original table from ToA (and I didn't get a chance to restore back-up quickly enough).

Thus, I have a favor to ask. Could someone with ToA post the 1-17 dice roll rumors from the "Chult Rumors" Table? Those are the only ones I started to mess around with. Thanks bunches.

Blog Entries
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can't have made a permanent change on a purchased module. Have you tried reverting the change in the campaign of interest?

You also have periodic (daily?) backups that you can go back to if needed. But if I understand what happened, shouldn't be necessary in this case.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can't permanently overwrite something in a protected module. To get back to the original table right click on the line in the table list for the table that you amended and select 'revert changes'. Note that this will permanently delete your changes. If you want to preserve the changes you made export the campaign to a module.

EDIT: also, of course, such copyright material could not be posted here.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah I miss an Undo button, yesterday I accidentally deleted a long block of text :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    Yeah I miss an Undo button, yesterday I accidentally deleted a long block of text :-(
    If it's a text box you should be able to use control-Z to restore what you just deleted in that case.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If it's a text box you should be able to use control-Z to restore what you just deleted in that case.
    Son of a gun! I did NOT know that helpful bit of info within FG.

Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the whole "page"

Blog Entries
    ctrl-z is a windows thing. It should work with any set of text, a block or a whole page. I don't think it will work if you have deleted a database object (i.e. a story entry, a NPC, etc) but its always worth trying.

Other Windows commands you may like;
    ctrl-x cut
    ctrl-c copy
    ctrl-v paste
    ctrl-z undo
    ctrl-y redo

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the whole "page"
    Did you look for it in one of your backup databases?

Thread Information