5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

LFP for Pathfinder AP

Greetings!
    I am basically back from a long hiatus, and am looking to get back into running games. Curse of the Crimson throne, although made for 3.5 ruleset, was always my favorite to run. So I am trying to find a group to run through it again. The details for said game are as follows. Any questions feel free to contact me. If you do sign up on the calendar page, please contact me to ensure your spot.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: EDT (UTC-4)
    Day of week and time: Mondays at 7 PM
    If new game, planned start date: November 6th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for about four hours a session
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 to 6
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
    Character restrictions: 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 BEFORE racial adjustments. Core races and classes only. Starting equipment must be purchased. Using medium Experience table.

Details of your scenario: Korvosa, the Jewel of Varisia, has long sparkled on Varisia’s southern shore. Established 300 years ago by Cheliax at the height of that empire’s expansion, the city now commands its own destiny. A line of Korvosan kings and queens emerged to rule the city, establishing an infamous seat power—the Crimson Throne. Rulers have sat upon the Crimson Throne for more than a century, and the city has flourished. Yet the monarchy always seems on the brink of disaster. The Crimson Throne is not a prize to be won—it is a curse. No monarch of Korvosa has died of old age, and none have produced an heir while ruling. Even though King Eodred II controls Korvosa more fully than any previous monarch, that control remains tenuous, and many secretly count the days until their latest king falls to what they call the Curse of the Crimson Throne.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2805
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I have run the first part of CoTCT and prepped much of the rest at one point before it came out officially. I can separate player from PC knowledge pretty well. If you'd be ok with me playing under those circumstances, I'd be interested provided my work circumstances change in the manner I'm expecting soon.

Are you aware that they updated the CoTCT to Pathfinder in hardback form? Or that Smiteworks has converted that version to Fantasy Grounds?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1021FG

I was not aware of the hardback conversion, but I was aware of the Smiteworks conversion. I may have to look into that. I entered everything from the first book by hand.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I did the same for the whole thing before they came out with the official version.
    Also, a theme it's not letting me upload for some reason (size?)
    Last edited by DMReckless; October 14th, 2017 at 18:04.

You still looking for some players? I am new to Fantasy Grounds but want to give it a try.

I would be interested in playing. I have a fair familiarity with FG and good knowledge of PF.

Zenti and ricky, you two are more than welcome to join in.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Cool.
    Last edited by Zenti; October 17th, 2017 at 22:48.

Applied and are we starting with max gold to buy items with?

Thread Information