DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dark Queen need 2 players random night 10pm est

I'm running Horde of the Dragon Queen campaign. I'm needing two dedicated players for random nights 1 night a week 10pm est.The day are choosen by the players for what is best for there schedule. The campaign is just started so intro will be easily. pm me please and ill give you a discord channel where we can work it out. thanks.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2682

I'm looking for 1-2 players for Tuesday night and random night 1 time a week the dday is chosen by the players. no weekends or Fridays. pm me or reply to thread if you are interested ill send the discord channel where we can get you started . thanks.

I'm down. I'm familiar with DnD, but this would be my first Fantasy Grounds campaign. Let me know what's up.

I am interested to join in if you accept people living as far as Shanghai like me ^^.

I'm new to FG and 5E but pretty experienced in pen & paper RPG.

Looking forward to your PM

Warm regards.

I have 2 players if you are interested.

need one player tonight and for the rest of the game if possible, pm me and let me know thanks

How long are the sessions?

2 hours

I need 2 players that are available during the week. Games are on random days set by the players most games start at 1030-11pm est and last for 2 hours or more if wanted. The game started as Hoard of the dragon queen and has evolved into a home brew. The players have traveled to a foreign land in search of the last good dragon eggs to protect them from the dark queen and her dragons. Pm me and ill send you the discord channel to join for game info and times and thanks.

Thread Information