DICE PACKS BUNDLE

how can save the effects of spells when copying them and changing

Please tell me how can save the effects of spells when copying them and changing the description and name.

By changing the name and the language FG won't be able to find the necessary names and/or text strings which create the effects. You would need to change the language within FG which searches for the necessary key words.

I don't know if this extension helps at all.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    By changing the name and the language FG won't be able to find the necessary names and/or text strings which create the effects. You would need to change the language within FG which searches for the necessary key words.

I don't know if this extension helps at all.
    unfortunately it did not help, ehh((... it looks like have to copy it to a character sheet, change it there, and then add it to the library.

Blog Entries
    Have you tried leaving the English in the spell description, or at least the effects part of it? I'm not sure if the spell name is used to determine the effects, or if the description text is what is parsed and generates the effects.

For example, you could have the required text in english first, then put the translated version below it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information