5E Character Create Playlist

Ruleset error after latest update

Since updating FG to the latest 3.3.3 version, I get errors when I create or edit an effect on the Combat Tracker. This seems to happen regardless of the ruleset I load a campaign with (5E, PF, etc.). I created a new campaign with no extensions or modules loaded and the error is still present.

Ruleset Error: window: Control(label) anchoring to an undefined control (leftanchor) in windowclass (ct_effect)

This error repeats every time I try to continue using effects. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Hi dmssanctum check you have not unzipped any earlier rulesets in your rulesets folder. Unpacked rulesets get loaded as higher priority than packed ones. If that is not the case then please delete the CoreRPG.pak and reupdate. If that still doesnt work please post the contents of your chat window here.

Also, please disable any extensions for your campaign to see if they are causing the error.

Regards,
    JPG

If you're still having issues, please provide a screenshot of the issue - which also shows the chat window text which details the rulesets being loaded and their versions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you so much, damned. It was the unzipped ruleset. I had done some ruleset modification in the past. Removing those fixed my error. It had never been a problem in previous updates so I did not even think about that.

As for the 2nd responder...please read a post in it's entirety if you are going to try to provide support. I clearly stated I had tested with no extensions or modules loaded and still had the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by dmssanctum View Post
    As for the 2nd responder...please read a post in it's entirety if you are going to try to provide support. I clearly stated I had tested with no extensions or modules loaded and still had the same error.
    Many users make that assertion... only to realize--after being prompted to double check--that they're actually loading something.

Reminds me of a story a friend of mine would tell me about the customer service he used to do for a cable company:

CS: "Is your television on Channel 3?"
    Customer: "Yes."
    CS: "Are you sure?"
    Customer: "Yes. I checked."
    CS: "Could you go up a few channels and then back to channel 3?"
    Customer: "Yeah... oh... looks like it's working now!"

Telling MoonWizard to read the post?
    5noHKsb.jpg

/joke
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Thread Information