5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    They are in the last 32 hours at 299 backers.

Newest challenge is to hit 350 backers to include to all backers yet another level (an older Kickstarter one 7B) for all backers.

So even for a $5 backing (I’d go no less than 10 though for more stuff), you would get the first level in psd/jpg and a bunch of nice stretch goals. Try that at least or go large . I think the maps alone, forgetting any Rappan Athuk use, are a pretty great resource for any DM especially an FG one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    They are in the last 32 hours at 299 backers.

Newest challenge is to hit 350 backers to include to all backers yet another level (an older Kickstarter one 7B) for all backers.

So even for a $5 backing (I’d go no less than 10 though for more stuff), you would get the first level in psd/jpg and a bunch of nice stretch goals. Try that at least or go large . I think the maps alone, forgetting any Rappan Athuk use, are a pretty great resource for any DM especially an FG one.
    Agreed. Unfortunately I lack the time to build yet another mega campaign.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Agreed. Unfortunately I lack the time to build yet another mega campaign.
    Same issue here. Campaign is already settled, adventures bought ( and full localization into German, including FG porting with treasure, traps and stuff done for Pathfinder D0, D1, D1.5,...)
    As a side note I had a hard time to obtain physical localized Pathfinder material (adventures, pawns, condition cards,..) as it‘s all out of stock and won‘t be replenished due to low demand it says..

Thread Information