DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Rappan Athuk Full Color Maps Kickstarter

Orcus invites you back!

100+ Rappan Athuk Color Maps- JPEG, PSD for PFRPG, S&W,& 5e

Welcome back to Rappan Athuk, featuring over 100 of Frog God Games' new full color maps, made available as part of the upcoming fifth edition version of Rappan Athuk. These maps are 100% compatible with, and designed to enhance your enjoyment of, the existing Rappan Athuk Swords & Wizardry and Pathfinder releases (and 5e, coming soon!). Several maps from the Rappan Athuk: Expansions supplement are also included! Hail, Rappan Athuk V!!!

Over 200 Color JPEG Player & GM Maps and/or 80+ layered digital files for 5e, Pathfinder, Swords & Wizardry, or a GM's home campaign.

RA1.jpg
    RA2.jpg
    RA3.jpg
    RA4.jpg

Layered files

Want to go a bit deeper down the rabbit hole of creation? Make you own campaigns online? Bought digital maps in the past that you wish were easy to modify? Wanted to have the flexibility of game companies get from professional cartographers? Well then, now you can! All of the reward tiers come with at least 1 full Adobe PSD layered map file (The Mouth of Doom, Level 1C).

What are layered files?

Layered files are the under-the-hood files that are used to create maps in Adobe Photoshop CC or GIMP (these are the major image applications). These are provided as PSD files which are easily translated into XCF (native GIMP) freeware alternative for exporting into usable formats like PNG or JPG.
    • Easily manipulate the grid scale/type.
    • Hide secret areas or remove unwanted rooms Crop, resize or otherwise adjust the color/size or file export format.
    • Use them to customize Rappan Athuk or make them the starting point for you own creations and campaigns.
    • Label the locations, add your own new ones
    • Add you own twists or extras.
    • Make color adjustments to individual elements (floors, walls, grids).
    • Export player maps from your own non-commercial creations.
    • Make small adjustments to fit the maps into your favorite VTT.
    • Create print ready files for your own use.
    • Export them to the format you need, including making layered PDF files with grid toggles.

Orcus thinks you really should check this out!
    100+ Rappan Athuk Color Maps- JPEG, PSD for PFRPG, S&W,& 5e
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Been looking forward to this since there was a whisper it was coming out. RA is massive and I did not want to have to make the maps for online games

Backed and ready for the images!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Been looking forward to this since there was a whisper it was coming out. RA is massive and I did not want to have to make the maps for online games

Backed and ready for the images!
    Hi!

Same here. I have been putting this off for a couple of years due to the maps. While there are many nice things I have gotten through kickstarters, this is the first one I consider a MUST HAVE!

Primarch

Looks like an amazing Kickstarter project. I backed it as well.

Now if only I could buy the frigging adventure module. Too bad we don’t have a ruleset for it

I wonder if can run RA under the AD&D ruleset. (I enjoy 5e, but it isn’t really like the games I used to play, still more video-gamey than what I am used to.)

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Looks like an amazing Kickstarter project. I backed it as well.

Now if only I could buy the frigging adventure module. Too bad we don’t have a ruleset for it

I wonder if can run RA under the AD&D ruleset.
    I'm planning on it. The original was run under AD&D so I don't see why not...
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This looks pretty amazing simply for the maps even if one is not interested in a running Rappan Athuk!

If they make 27,500 by midnight on Nov 5th, they will be adding an additional level : 7B.

It'd be nice to see that - they are at 25,200 now, so there IS a shot - check it out.

Blog Entries
    My problem is this: I have spent a lot of money on Kickstarters these past few years. I am never satisfied with missed delivery dates, which seems to be all the rage and in vogue. Further, some of what I've already paid for is over 18 months past due, looking like it will be lucky to not go past the 24 month past due milestone before fulfillment.

Further, I'm interested in a true 5e campaign version of RA that I can buy in the FG store and a PDF I can put on my tablet and hit the ground running DMing it. The maps are great looking quality, but I just don't have the time in my personal life to add yet another all encompassing development project to what already exists.

Last time the wife threw a rolling pin and the Vita Mix at me when she saw what I spent, so there's that too....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yup, I dig it.

I WANT to buy the $80 version, but currently, I am only at the $20 level. I am really only into this for the maps themselves to reuse them in my own creations using them as dungeon levels - not necessarily from same dungeon (that's why I'd like to get the PSD versions if could too)

But, can't go $80 right now before holidays. Will miss out on whatever "perks" are added only in this KS - but will probably splurge on the maps after they've been out a while and subject to sales.
    But I'm in the KS to at least play with that first level

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Yup, I dig it.

I WANT to buy the $80 version, but currently, I am only at the $20 level. I am really only into this for the maps themselves to reuse them in my own creations using them as dungeon levels - not necessarily from same dungeon (that's why I'd like to get the PSD versions if could too)

But, can't go $80 right now before holidays. Will miss out on whatever "perks" are added only in this KS - but will probably splurge on the maps after they've been out a while and subject to sales.
    But I'm in the KS to at least play with that first level
    55 gets you all the maps in jpg. 85 is what you need for the psd stuff.
    ---

Blog Entries
    They are working on a 5e version (releasing the entry level as a bonus as part of the 5e Kickstarter). They work closely with Smiteworks, so I expect that there will be a FG version (or versions as it exists in Pathfinder as well and who knows, maybe a S&W ruleset will eventually show up). Their 5e products lead posts regularly here.

If you want to run an AD&D version, S&W is 0E with all the bells and whistles, so very close to AD&D and should be easy to convert.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information