DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Definitely feel free to to reach out to me whether it's here, the Savage Mojo forums, social media, or [email protected]. I'd love to answer questions you might have about Suzerain and Legends Awaken, or just BS about gaming.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    And now I'll chime in, this is a great offer and one I am happy supports Fantasy Grounds AND Savage Mojo, two awesome companies with warm and supportive teams. We will not only get you the comp module for Suzerain, if you need help we can run a one shot to allow you to see how it works in game, I run a Wednesday night Noir Knights if you want to see Suzerain rules in action. If you want some of the intro material to run that hasn't yet been released (all the main modules are done, we have about 6 more small intro ones to complete) I will help you build what you need for FG-Con. If you find you need something we haven't mentioned just ask.
    We have all ready given away one module, and Savage Mojo is committed to an ever increasing presence at FG-Con and on Fantasy Grounds.
    Happy Suzeraining!

I'd be happy to GM for you. Sounds like something I could get into.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    I sent you a message Sgain, and glad to have you.

I'm considering it Elspeth. Been running a regular 5e campaign for old friends Weds nights (or I'd be in your Weds night game), so maybe I could manage a SW game as a DM. Got to see if my schedule will allow. I've never run a 1 shot either, so the time limited thing scares me a little.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammage View Post
    I'm considering it Elspeth. Been running a regular 5e campaign for old friends Weds nights (or I'd be in your Weds night game), so maybe I could manage a SW game as a DM. Got to see if my schedule will allow. I've never run a 1 shot either, so the time limited thing scares me a little.
    Running One Shots is definitely different.

Here are a few things to consider -

Start the session in the action. No recruiting PCs to your cause or whatever - start them in a fight or other encounter that lets them know they are already committed.
    You will want no more than 4 combat scenes unless it is a very combat oriented scenario.
    Keep the party somewhat bloodied and make sure that the first two (or three) encounters use up a good amount of the parties spells etc so that the last scene is a real challenge!
    Its ok if characters die in a one shot - but best if they dont die until the last combat scene.

Its good to have a twist or a sting in the tail.
    Set the session length at 30mins longer than you think it will take including introductions and character selection.
    So a short session (approx 2hours of play) call it 3 hours and a more standard 3hour session call it 4.
    Dont run overtime at a Con because people often have other sessions to get to.

One shots are perfect for running something a little different, a little wacky, something niche, something that doesnt have as much camapign potential.
    You see things like Scooby Doo or the A Team etc.
    They are also good to test that story idea you have had in the back of your mind since the third time you ever played an RPG sometime last century...

They are short sessions, with no ongoing commitment - just have some fun with it.

Blog Entries
    Just let me know Sammage, and I'll do what I can to help. If you want to try a test run of anything before FG-Con let me know I expect we can scare up a few players to practice. Do note to this offer isn't limited to FG-Con though of course we would like to have as many games running there as possible, and the commitment is a little different if you can't make FG-Con. The free material is coming available on FG now, Noir Knights and Set Rising are all ready there, Clockwork Dreams should be out this week or so. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=SMLSWFGNKF. Go ahead and grab them and look them over.
    And we sure could have used a ruizologist with the Wednesday party, they all seem a little disturbed now they know what a taximancer actually does.

Well, who's in ???
    I'll run a game in the Clockworks Dreams setting In French... If you're interested... You nkow what to do
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Once you know when you'll be running the game, it'll certainly be worth posting the time and date on both the Legends Awaken Facebook group and to the Official Savage Worlds Facebook page, as well as JDRVirtuel of course.

Steampunk fey in French? I think you'll find some gamers :-)
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Hello! I have a 'mechanical' question. What is the best way to 'rule/manage' a telesma in FG?
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thread Information