5E Character Create Playlist

LFG Pathfinder LF Weekend Morning Game as early as 5am PDT

I want to play some pathfinder.
    I am willing to get up as early as 5am PDT
    I would be okay with starting as late as 10 or 11am on a saturday, but on sundays I need to be able to leave the game around 11:50AM PDT
    I would like to play as often as a DM would like to run.
    No one shot games please. I prefer longer campaigns.
    I can use whatever voice chat you want.
    I have some kind of license. Whatever it was, I only had to pay for it once. I also own a bunch of the licensed pathfinder modules that smiteworks as transferred to FG.

I have about 27 years of rpg experience, I started with ADND and have played lots of different games like rifts, gurps, various iterations of dnd, and pathfinder.
    I favored fighters when I was younger, but my current favorite class is the witch.
    I am pretty new to fantasy grounds. I have been working on converting an in person game I run to the system for a month now so I do have some understanding of how it works though.

My last two roles that I played for more than a session or two were a Zen Archer and a Goblin Witch. Both multiclassed.
    I don't care for power games. I just spend nearly a year as the only normie in a group of characters that frequently did entire character rebuilds or swapped out characters the second their punpun-ish build became viable because of party level. It was a lot of fun at lvl 4, but every time we leveled up it got less and less fun. At lvl 11 and mythic tier 4 half the party is undead by choice. And not templates that I would have expected to see, either.
    I favor evil characters, but not kill party members while they are sleeping evil. I prefer to be the evil guy that somehow has a heroic justification for his terrible actions. Like raising a child army to crew a ship from orphans that were starving on the streets (now they have jobs and food and a place to sleep).
    I can be happy in a hack and slash game.
    I will be miserable in a game where players are heavily metagaming.
    I can be happy in a game where the only combat is the stuff that the players refuse to avoid.
    I hope that all the characters in the games I play in are trying to be heroes of their own story, at least.
    I don't care how creepy or adult the game gets. I will respond in kind.
    As much as I hate power games, I think mythic tiers are amazing and we should all be using them all the time. If you use it to just add a new way to how you double your damage then shame on you, but there is some AMAZING RP stuff in there.
    I only speak english and a smattering of german. Ob du spricht aehnlich als ich ein kind sind, kann ich dich verstehen.

I have 3.5/pathfinder game you could join. We are in GMT+8 and play mainly Friday evenings from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm our time. How does this timezone suit you?

Thread Information