DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Want to run a World of Darkness (old or new) one-shot - where can I find the ruleset?

Hey there,

I'm brand new to Fantasy Grounds, and fairly new as a GM as well, but I've already bought an ultimate subscription to try out FG for a month. I want to run a World of Darkness one-shot, it's called Nightmare on Hill Manor but I'm struggling with the rulesets here.

This one-shot isn't based on any particular sub-system (like Werewolf or Vampire), it's just World of Darkness in general. I tried downloading the ruleset from here but it seemed extremely glitchy. The other thing is that I'm not sure what version of World of Darkness it is.

I also looked at this thread, but it seems as though it's still in progress and not ready for use yet. Has anyone else run a World of Darkness game? How did you do it? If you haven't, how do I run it? Should I wait until the one in development is completed?

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Tinktock
    The existing ruleset for WoD etc was probably never completed. Some things it does well others it does not.
    If you are wanting to wait... dont hold your breath - its not good for your health
    Some of the WoD rolls are included in the MoreCore but Im not at all familiar with the WoD game mechanics so cant assis you much in how you would actually use it in MC.

There is an excellent Vampire: The Masquerade ruleset in the wiki. There is also an extension for it, for Mage / Werewolf.

Vires Animi

Thanks for the responses everyone! I'll give the new one a go and try out that dice command.
    Where can I get moreRPG? I don't need everything automated anyway, just dice rolling should be fine.

Blog Entries
    MoreCore Ruleset can be found here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    MoreCore is a generic ruleset - it can be used to run many other systems quite well, and some systems less well. I havent played WoD so I dont know how well it works for that system but if you do try and you do have feedback/suggestions my ears are open.

LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

Thread Information