FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Freebooter SFS: #1-04: Cries From the Drift—Wednesday, 11OCT17 @ 3:30PDT

Wednesday, 11OCT17 @ 3:30PDT
    #1-04: Cries From the Drift

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

AP1 is over and we have a new scenario! This is part of the regular Wednesday Freebooter SFS lineup. (I'm also running it at FG-Con, but why wait?)

SIGNUP: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2791
    DISCUSS Below!
    Corwynn Maelstrom (a.k.a. Mathew)
    Ultimate License
    Presently developing an unannounced RPG

Gaming since '80 (starting with Holmes D&D)—hardened veteran...get off my lawn!

Can I continue to use Dix in this one?

All characters need to be SFS legal for scenarios. If you want to recreate him, I'm fine with that. Otherwise, the plan is to run AP2, which Dix could continue in as if nothing had happened between finishing AP1 and starting AP2. You could run Acacia for this scenario easily.

Also, here's your Chronicle. Let me know if there's any issues.
    Ultimate License

Well, aside from his strange description, I don't think there is anything about him that's not PFS legal, but just for safety and continuity sake, I'll either run Acadia or build another new character.

Thanks for the chronicle.

My point is that you can only play scenarios as an SFS character, so you can't just pick Dix up and play him because all SFS characters start with 0xp. Recreate him if you want to for SFS. If you want the chronicle assigned to a different character number, just let me know.
    Ultimate License

Planning to go as Sim. As you know I am still very new to It (Pathfinder, Starfinder and Society). As far as I can tell I am SFS legal.

I will talk to Jexen, but am sure he is in.

Having a fun time, thanks for running this.

I will be Acadia, but I going to rebuild her a little.

Hi guys! im playing Alia, my Lashunta Solarian 3 ! =) She's also an Ace Pilot!

FYI: I get a script error when trying to input equipment and I cannot change ability scores. They all stay at 10.

You need to open the "lasso" to change your ability scores. Not sure what the equipment issue is.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information