5E Character Create Playlist

LFP DND 5E Tomb of Anil WED 7:30 PM EST "New players welcome"

Starting level: 3

We've just completed some basic encounters in the forests and have just reached our first real encounter "THE FIREFINGER".

We're looking preferably for a Paladin or strong defense char to help us take on this encounter.

Current make-up is Rogue, Life Cleric, Sorcerer, Fighter, and Warlock.

This is a weekly campaign but we do play twice a week if possible when everyone is available. Long term campaign, so please be friendly and must be talkative in discord.

If you are new it's ok. We'll help you out.
    Last edited by robjoliu; October 6th, 2017 at 04:43.

Hello,

I would be interested in joining. 7:30 PM EST works for me, but how long do the sessions end up being? I would probably choose to be a Barbarian named Kelsier. I know 5e pretty well, but I mostly DM so I don't get a chance to really play.

Me and a friend would love to join and can make the times. My friend plays a Paladin "front liner" and I can play a monk. we are looking for long term.

Quote Originally Posted by robjoliu View Post
    Starting level: 3

We've just completed some basic encounters in the forests and have just reached our first real encounter "THE FIREFINGER".

We're looking preferably for a Paladin or strong defense char to help us take on this encounter.

Current make-up is Rogue, Life Cleric, Sorcerer, Fighter, and Warlock.

This is a weekly campaign but we do play twice a week if possible when everyone is available. Long term campaign, so please be friendly and must be talkative in discord.

If you are new it's ok. We'll help you out.
    Thanks for your interest. We are currently closed and full. You can continue to post and if we have space we'll notify you to see if you are still interested

Thread Information