DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Week(end)-nights Mon Tue Wed Sat Game UTC/GMT+1 prefer 5e

FG License: Currently none, but will buy standard license if necessary
    Time Zone: GMT+1 (Netherlands)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: In general All Days (see about me), at least bi-weekly, from 19:00 In the weekend afternoons are also possible.
    Term: Long term preferred
    Voice/Text: Voice (Might be using laptop microphone and if applicable webcam, in combination with headphones to at least avoid feedback/echo)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: None
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None

Preferred Game Style: Role-play focused (Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing: 35/15/50) It's hard to decide exact numbers because of my inexperience (for example I don't know what problem solving would entail), but at least this show there order of importance to me.
    Character Type Preferred: None. I have looked into possibilities and I'm interested in the monk class and if you permit less standard races, I'm toiling around with a cambion cleric (with good or neutral allignment).

About me: I'm a 22-year-old dutch student. I new about D&D since my teenage years, but never came into contact with it in real life. I recently began watching the twitch stream Critical Role and that is how I was pulled into D&D and why I now want to play it. Because I'm a student, I can plan most of my working hours personally, creating a very flexible schedule. Only Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays are a little less flexible, on every other Thursday I go out with friends making me unavailable and most of my deadlines are on Friday and Sunday, which could mean I need that evening to finish the report.
    Last edited by Klane5; January 25th, 2018 at 02:12. Reason: Adding information

Thread Information