FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starting new Campaign of Sunless citadel and perhaps more of the Yawning portal

We are playing CST US 8pm - 12am.

We have room for another player. We currently have a Paladin, Barbarian, Bard and another who will play whatever We will be playing this Saturday and will not miss very many Saturdays. There is the possibility of starting a little earlier to get more game time in but that is still being discussed. This group has been playing together for a while and we are taking a break from main campaign to try out another of the quests.

Let me know if you are interested
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

I would be interested in meeting your group and trying a one shot to see if I would be a good fit.
    About me:
    I have been playing D&D for almost 20 years since high school - I am also an experienced GM and am down to help share the burden if you want to play a PC from time to time - I tend to lean a little more towards the role playing side rather than combat and I like to play characters that feel alive - My schedule sounds like it would fit perfectly with what you are looking for - I am available Fri and Sat after 1900 CST - I also have the ultimate licences along with all the core books and volo's - Im available this Saturday if you want to meet up on discord and chat

Thread Information