DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 49 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by k410 View Post
    Thanks for your work on the conversion, MBM! WOiN is one of the first addons I have bought for FG. I like the look of that theme in the screenshots.
    Thanks for the kind words. The community has gone a bit quiet on WOiN, I posted a few weeks back looking for suggestions for the next update.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Eager fans are still here!

Hey, MBM!

When you asked about suggestions, I kept a little quiet because it looks like you have a good bit of work just adding the features you've listed.

Not sure if I've missed something, but I noticed that my version of WOIN doesn't allow me to add custom weapons and gear. (If it does, I've missed a step somewhere and I apologize for wasting your time.) Being able to do this would make my year!

Anyway, I think you're crushing it with what you've done thus far and I am still eagerly looking forward to each new addition.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    Hey, MBM!

When you asked about suggestions, I kept a little quiet because it looks like you have a good bit of work just adding the features you've listed.

Not sure if I've missed something, but I noticed that my version of WOIN doesn't allow me to add custom weapons and gear. (If it does, I've missed a step somewhere and I apologize for wasting your time.) Being able to do this would make my year!

Anyway, I think you're crushing it with what you've done thus far and I am still eagerly looking forward to each new addition.

Thank you.
    Greetings,

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with RL and stuff. I'll add custom weapons and gear to the next update, will get on that as soon as I can (end of next week).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

And that's why you're the KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    And that's why you're the KING!
    Cheers for that I'll post here once I begin on the update.

Just bringing this post over to the correct forum. I would like to request a bestiary for WOIN to help with building adventures. Any other material would be great too, but I think a bestiary is the main need for me. Thanks for the great work on this.

Good Morning MBM, at least its morning here. I was hoping to start an OLD campaign this summer, are you still planning putting out a module for that this spring? Thanks for your work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Cheers for that I'll post here once I begin on the update.
    Hey, MBM! Just wondering how things were going (and letting you know that your fans are still out here). Hope you're well and looking forward to your next update.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    I'll post here once I begin on the update.
    Hey, MadBeardMan! Just wondering whether you were still working on this project. Haven't heard from you in a while and I'm hoping that you're well. Take care!

I would like to modify the theme for WOIN but not sure if that is possible. I see the WOiN NEW Setting extension when loading a campaign but it's not in my extension folder. I gather it's locked up with the ruleset. Is there a way to access the them and modify? I've made a few simple modifications on other themes when they were separate extensions. Would love to know if there is a way to do this for WOiN!

Thread Information