DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 49 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    Hey, MadBeardMan! Just wondering whether you were still working on this project. Haven't heard from you in a while and I'm hoping that you're well. Take care!
    Hello,

That I am, just been far too busy on unrelated to FG/RPG stuff There will be an update soon, well I hope so, still need to finish designing the magic system for O.L.D.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
    I would like to modify the theme for WOIN but not sure if that is possible. I see the WOiN NEW Setting extension when loading a campaign but it's not in my extension folder. I gather it's locked up with the ruleset. Is there a way to access the them and modify? I've made a few simple modifications on other themes when they were separate extensions. Would love to know if there is a way to do this for WOiN!
    Hello,

Alas they are all locked to the ruleset, so there's no way to access them

What exactly are you after, I did the theme so might be able to help.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Glad to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hello,

That I am, just been far too busy on unrelated to FG/RPG stuff There will be an update soon, well I hope so, still need to finish designing the magic system for O.L.D.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I kinda’ figured that the season might add a bit to your personal activity. The summer always draws me out of my cave. LOL. Glad to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    I kinda’ figured that the season might add a bit to your personal activity. The summer always draws me out of my cave. LOL. Glad to hear from you!
    Haha yes, it's far too hot here for me, around 30c at the moment (I like the freezing cold). Built myself a new monster PC last weekend, so sitting here re-installing everything, not a fan of Windows but need it for my games and stuff.

Working for the UK Government at the moment which kills my brain off around 5pm each day! Back in the chair though as they say, finishing up Traveller 1.0.7. and a CoC book then back onto WOiN. Looking forward to finishing up O.L.D.

Cheers,
    MBM

What's the status of the project?

There's a KS campaign for Judge Dredd that just launched, already blasted through the stretch goals. It's based on WOIN system.

Is Judge Dredd something which would be easy to use with this ruleset? I guess at least character sheets should be created.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    What's the status of the project?

There's a KS campaign for Judge Dredd that just launched, already blasted through the stretch goals. It's based on WOIN system.

Is Judge Dredd something which would be easy to use with this ruleset? I guess at least character sheets should be created.
    Yep now is the perfect time to pull interest into this rule-set!

There's been a request in the Kickstarter for FG-Related Stretch Goals if we can somehow get people at SW talking to people at Rebellion?

It would be awesome to see 2000AD come to "virtual life" in FG

Hopefully we can get a MBM-sighting soon and finally see progress on Starships and O.L.D. too!

No, not weird, I feel the same way. It seems like one of the best features of Fantasy Grounds is going away.

Hey, MBM? Here's hoping that the season finds you well. Do you have any news for us on WOIN? Still eagerly waiting....

Hey, MBM!

Now that the weather is getting nice and cold again, are we going to see more updates for WOIN?

Been having issues with the writing notes that keeps popping error page when attempting to type. When will we see MBM be able to get on this ruleset again?

Thread Information