FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I know the feeling, good luck, hopefully it doesn't take to long to get an appointment!

Blog Entries
    Quick update. Got the appointment, waiting on my next penison check to get glasses - but I have ramped up my efforts (helped in no small quantities of ibuprofen)

Done: 1. Ref Manual layout is complete save for the imagery. SmiteWorks got me some of source imagery, so I still need to pull some out the PDF;
    2. NPCs are completed and integrated. There are some that are pulled from ETU Dean's List, or SW GM Guide - these ones I am considering deleting their entry from DOH and linking them directly from the relevant source book to save some space in this module.

To Do: 1. Create the various items the baddies have and the gang can get their hands on - that means treasure parcels too (again linking from other sources if warranted);
    2. Create the encounters for the cases that I can, there is one case in particular where the GM is encouraged to "go nuts" throwing demons at the gang until he gets bored.
    3. Grab the remaining imagery from the PDF compress and integrate them into the module.

So it won't be done for this update tuesday, but it will only be on or two more behind. I made one other formatting decision in regards to the placement of three sidebars in the first chapter. It made more sense for me to combine those in a second subchapter, as they all discussed different topic that its original placement. It just made more sense to me..

DOH,jpg.jpg
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    The Living Shadow is driving me nuts trying to set up its Shadowbolt power to work with automation, so I'll stew on that while work on the other stuff.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    The Living Shadow is driving me nuts trying to set up its Shadowbolt power to work with automation, so I'll stew on that while work on the other stuff.
    Don't stress with that now. I will see if I can make update im v4.6 to see support custom attack traits. If you need to make it work now set the creature to have super powers and define the skill. Ie. There is no good way to do it atm.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    If I may make a request? For aesthetics, instead of ETD-DOH how about ETU: Degrees of Horror? Looks so much nicer if the library actually has names instead of abbreviations. Otherwise we'd have ETUPG and ETUDL and no one wants that.

Blog Entries
    Maybe since you asked so nicely
    Ultimate License Holder

Sweet Glad to hear your making progress, really really itching to run this but I only have time to do a full convert of one game right now!

Blog Entries
    This took way too long to to get to this point.....but I got here.

Untitled.jpg
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    This took way too long to to get to this point.....but I got here.

Untitled.jpg
    You should use SWEL module checker here instead. It does deeper scan and is able to detect more possible challenges in SavageWorlds product. You can find more info about it from SavageWorlds Content Developer threads.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    It's my luck. I used James' conversion tools as well as your module checker....fixed all errors....check the module on two different computer but still managed to mess it up on the upload for James to review it. All good now....so it will bee in the Soonish.

This was a beast of a plot point campaign, and not going to lie - at times it was frustrating (hadn't realized by that point how bad my eyes had deteriorated over the last year.) Had to suck back and give them a break. When I came to it, I scrapped almost all the work I had done to the point.

I started the serious re-conversion on Friday, 2nd of March, the completed conversion was submitted yesterday.

I am confident that anyone that picks this up and uses it will be pretty happy with it
    Last edited by Mortar; March 12th, 2018 at 04:05.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information