DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @Trenloe and @damned...I should have updated this earlier but I got busy with other things. Thanks to your fantastic suggestions everything is working just fine now! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. And on behalf of our students in the club, Thank you! Did I remember to say Thank you? LOL. I am looking forward to hosting our very first game on Wednesday at lunch. I will make sure to tell the kids that if they ever run into any troubles with their game they can post here on the forum, confident that their issues will be resolved professionally and quickly. Cheers to you both!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    IT will need to update the windows firewall to allow inbound TCP 1802 connections on all networks (private/public/domain).
    They have got everything working just fine now. Thanks for all your help!
    Rob

Blog Entries
    Exciting to hear We're all glad whenever more people are introduced positively to RPGs and FG!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is awesome to hear Way back when I was in school they did have a D&D club that met during lunch, but I was a cafeteria volunteer so I never got to play. The lessons learned about teamwork and comraderie are priceless

Thread Information