FG License: ULTIMATE
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CET [GMT +1]
    Day of week and time: Friday, 6th of October 2017 at 8PM
    If new game, planned start date: once 4 players said yes to it; s. above
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 Hours ONE SHOT

Text or Voice: Voice preferred
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: bring as much roleplay as you want - this is 5e; so there will be lots of combat also of course.
    Number of Players in game & needed: need 4 players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level and regular class & background equipment; Several pregen chars are available if you would like to chose one.
    Character restrictions: I have all the 5e stuff; but please try to stick to the PHB. I offer my assistance with char creation - please PM me.

Details of the scenario: [BASIC 1] Prepare to be schooled! This all about learning to be an adventurer at Exallizar Preparatory Academy. You will be entering THE GAUNTLET.

Link to Gamecalendar page: CLICK ME
    Password: will be delivered per Teamspeak

Good to know:
    I hope that only players apply who would like to have some fun together and a nice evening without longtermed rule discussions. I would only accept players that write into this thread. Please mention a bit about yourself - did you ever roleplay before and are you using Fantasy Grounds a lot (newbies are welcome also!)? If by chance I would receive 4 German speaking applications, I would like to go through this adventure in German language. Otherwise we go in English.

About myself:
    I am roleplaying for more than 20 years and would call myself experienced meanwhile. I am used to several systems and editions like Shadowrun, DSA, D&D and other rulesets which may not be so well known. I had already some games with FG as a DM and player - but there's always something to learn.

Thanks and I look foward to the game!
    Waldbaer

List of Players:
    (DM - Waldbaer)
    ShadowMystik
    CraneBane
    johnshep
    thcbasura
    Last edited by Waldbaer; October 9th, 2017 at 09:34. Reason: added list of players
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

I'm signed up. Join the fun!

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Great! Will be fun because FG is easy to learn, I promise
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Hello Waldbaer,
    This sounds like a great opportunity to meet new players and have a great evening of fun. I would like to join up!

Below is a bit of information about myself (re-posted):

Player LFG European Time Zone (prefer 5E or CoC)

FG License: I own the full paid version of Fantasy Grounds and have licenses for all the core D&D 5E rulebooks, including Volo’s Guide to Monsters.

Time Zone: I live in Denmark (GMT+2) so I have difficulties participating in games during USA evenings. Ideally I would like to connect with a British group or an English-speaking European group.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Preferably a weekly or a bi-weekly game, but really I am open for suggestions. Thursdays doesn't work for me but otherwise I am pretty flexible.

Term: I am looking for a good group to hook up with. I don’t mind joining an on-going campaign, or we could start feeling each other out by playing a one-shot. Ideally this would lead us to play an extended campaign.

Voice: I expect the group to be using voice chat at the very least, and possibly also video. I am from Denmark and English is not my first language, but I speak fluent English and have a more than adequate vocabulary.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Call of Cthulhu.

Game System Experience: I’ve been playing Dungeons & Dragons and Call of Cthulhu since the ‘80s and have lots of experience with those systems. I picked up D&D 5E about a year ago and have all the rulebooks, etc.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am well-versed in the use of Fantasy Grounds and have experience from building scenarios in FG and running the game as the GM.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing all kinds of characters. I really have no special preferences, as long as the character is interesting and maybe has a few flaws to make him/her believable and vulnerable.

About me: I enjoy a good mix between roleplaying, investigation and combat. I tend towards a more serious tone, although I do enjoy a good laugh as much as the next man. I am very committed to this hobby and I enjoy meeting other players who feel the same way.

I would be very happy to hear from you if you feel we could make this work :-)

Hey Waldbaer et. al.

Are you familiar with the Fantasy Grounds College Discord server? We are a group of people dedicated to learning FG and helping others learn as well. Stop by and visit, new instructors are always in demand!
    Code:
                            .         -=BuBaDragon=-
               _._           ( .   
             .'   `-. (\\     )    He ain't real smart,
           .'    )   `'  _\__'     but boy can he lift
          / (   (___ `.  ___^\_    heavy objects.....
          \ '^^^^^^ .\\-\___\\-`   
    *******`""""""") ;***********************************
                   |/
                   '

Quote Originally Posted by CraneBane View Post
    Hello Waldbaer,
    This sounds like a great opportunity to meet new players and have a great evening of fun. I would like to join up!

Below is a bit of information about myself (re-posted):
    [...]
    I would be very happy to hear from you if you feel we could make this work :-)
    Hi CraneBane,

yes, of course - looking forward to have you in the group. Please sign into the game on the Gamecalendar page (LINK). Did I understand you correctly that you would like to use one of my pregens? I would recommend a "tank" and some damage dealing capabilities please. I send you a list of my pregens per PM. On the other hand you are welcome to send me your char if you want.

Take care,
    Waldbaer
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Quote Originally Posted by BubaDragon View Post
    Hey Waldbaer et. al.

Are you familiar with the Fantasy Grounds College Discord server? We are a group of people dedicated to learning FG and helping others learn as well. Stop by and visit, new instructors are always in demand!
    This sounds interesting and I think over it. However, thank you for asking me. Is there any appropriate time to connect that makes more sense than other times?
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Quote Originally Posted by Waldbaer View Post
    This sounds interesting and I think over it. However, thank you for asking me. Is there any appropriate time to connect that makes more sense than other times?
    Not really, it's pretty much a 24 X 7 operation...
    Code:
                            .         -=BuBaDragon=-
               _._           ( .   
             .'   `-. (\\     )    He ain't real smart,
           .'    )   `'  _\__'     but boy can he lift
          / (   (___ `.  ___^\_    heavy objects.....
          \ '^^^^^^ .\\-\___\\-`   
    *******`""""""") ;***********************************
                   |/
                   '

OK - good to know. Do you have CET time zone teacher already?
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Hello everyone,
    I might use the very nice description list CraneBane to describe myself and my interest to join the game

FG License: I also own the full paid version of Fantasy Grounds also some of the additional content and adventures.

Time Zone: I'm based in South Africa, but right now we have same time zone as most of Europe country, CEST. I'm spanish, btw, but I think I can manage pretty well with english, sorry no German at all

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:
    Preferably a weekly or a bi-weekly game. I can only play in the evening, from 18h, although I use to travel often because of work, so it will depend in the hotel connection to be able to connect to every session. For the moment, I will be available this and next week as well, any day from Monday to Friday after 18h (CEST)

Term:I will also like to join a fix group, to run a long term campaign. Open to any required class, race, as I have played with most of them.

Voice: Voice preferably. No video, as my internet connection use to be poor (and expensive, here in SA, hehehe)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: I’ve been playing Dungeons & Dragons since few years ago, and keen to help with any aspect of the adventure. I tried to act as GM few times, but don't have the time or enough people to run the adventure

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have enough experience to go quick over any action (combat, die rolling, votes, etc)

Character Type Preferred: I can play this one shot with any class required, but would prefer to be a support type of player, in fact if I can reuse this character I aim to have a Cleric/Warlock based in healing and support. So if this mix works, hopefully, I will try to maintain the team alive as much as possible . I also like a more role playing type of game, with the necesary combat to maintain the action, but with enough talking and discussing about what to do or where to go.

About me: 35 years old, spanish guy. Moved to SA because of work, and trying to keep the old habbits of playing D&D
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by thcbasura; October 3rd, 2017 at 21:42.

Thread Information