DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 55 of 62 First ... 5455354555657 ... Last
    Not sure if this is a bug. I have the following effect for a Ring of Protection. If I have it coded wrong let me know. The AC portion works, but the save portion is not adding the +1. I created a new session, and do not have any extensions loaded. Running the latest stable build.

Ring of Protection; AC: 1; Save: 1

Targeting set to Self, Expend? to Never, and no duration.

Thanks

You need all capital letters so AC:1; SAVE: 1

See here for more information on effects and also here's a link to some videos.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Extend palm, faced towards forehead. Retract swiftly and smack!

Thanks, I completely forgot the all caps requirement obviously.

We found a bug in Volo's Guide last night. A player took the Tabaxi race at character creation. Cat's Talent should add proficiency in Perception and Stealth. Unfortunately, it adds a new skill called 'Perception and Stealth' rather than adding the bonus to each independent skill. Easily reproduced.

Thanks for reporting. This is already scheduled for v3.3.6 Fantasy Grounds update in a couple weeks or so.

Regards,
    JPG

Found a bug with Bael in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Under Actions - Infernal Command is merged with the Teleport action. Teleport should have its own header and separate entry.

Quote Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
    Found a bug with Bael in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Under Actions - Infernal Command is merged with the Teleport action. Teleport should have its own header and separate entry.
    Well spotted, and welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Seems the gray ooze variant (Psychic Gray Ooze) MM pg 240. Is completely missing from the FG MM version?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Seems the gray ooze variant (Psychic Gray Ooze) MM pg 240. Is completely missing from the FG MM version?
    So it is. I'll get that added.

Lost Mine of Phandelver:
    Appendix A: Magic Items; At the bottom of the page the Magic Items link is broken.
    Appendix B: Monsters; Limited Usage - "#bis;X/Day" s/b just "X/Day"; At the bottom of the page the Monsters & NPCs link is broken.

Thread Information