DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 62 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    List links in traps section (specifically within the Reference Manual - Example Simple Traps) of Xanathar's Guide to Everything only links to NPCs and not to traps as indicated.
    However, the NPCs Link directly from the Library does include the traps.
    I'm not seeing this. The link goes to NPCs (Since the traps are NPCs)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

XGtE: Cavalier Bonus Proficiency Feature links to the Samurai one.

Quote Originally Posted by tantauralus View Post
    XGtE: Cavalier Bonus Proficiency Feature links to the Samurai one.
    Noted and fixed
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hmm. I still get this:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21447[/ATTACH

It appears to me that mine is opening the NPCs only from SCAG.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; November 12th, 2017 at 16:32.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

And when SCAG is unloaded, that link goes to only the NPCs from the DMG. So there is something weird going on with that link. Same thing occurs on the List: Traps link on the Example Complex Traps page.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    And when SCAG is unloaded, that link goes to only the NPCs from the DMG. So there is something weird going on with that link. Same thing occurs on the List: Traps link on the Example Complex Traps page.
    Yeah, it would seen that the link only opens to the list of NPC in Xanather if it is the only module open. If I open another one then it defaults to that one and so on. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed or if it is expected behaviour. I'll have to investigate.

The stat block for Acerak in Tomb of Annihilation gives the wrong effect for a Sphere of Annihilation. If you fail the save, you take the force damage. If you make the save, nothing happens to you. As it is written, it doesn't match the third paragraph of the Sphere of Annihilation in the DMG, and is stupid crazy deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by virzun View Post
    The stat block for Acerak in Tomb of Annihilation gives the wrong effect for a Sphere of Annihilation. If you fail the save, you take the force damage. If you make the save, nothing happens to you. As it is written, it doesn't match the third paragraph of the Sphere of Annihilation in the DMG, and is stupid crazy deadly.
    Oops. Yes, in trying to condense the description in the NPC sheet I've inadvertently made it a tad overpowered. I'll list that one for fixing.

Thanks for the report and welcome to FG

Hi guys not sure if its been mentioned but I noticed some things while viewing my new Xanathar's Guide to everything. 1). The Paladin Oath of Conquest's Oath spells links to the Paladin of Redemption Oath spells and the 2). Warlock, The Celestial expanded spell list links to the Hexblade expanded spell list. 3). Thank you guys for all you do and getting Xanathar's to us early and the extra time it took to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by J5isalive View Post
    Hi guys not sure if its been mentioned but I noticed some things while viewing my new Xanathar's Guide to everything. 1). The Paladin Oath of Conquest's Oath spells links to the Paladin of Redemption Oath spells and the 2). Warlock, The Celestial expanded spell list links to the Hexblade expanded spell list. 3). Thank you guys for all you do and getting Xanathar's to us early and the extra time it took to make it work.
    Already noted and fixed, but thanks for the report anyway. Update should be released tomorrow.

Thread Information