STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 62 First 12341252 ... Last
    Tomb of Annihilation
    Boar

The description of the Charge and Relentless traits are different than the Monster Manual.

@astromath. What is the Monster Manual - Creatures?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here are screenshots of each module.
    Monster Manuals.jpg

Your screenshot is showing a group called monster manual - creatures. I need to know which module that group is in. It is an adventure module I think.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just narrowed it down. It is from Out of the Abyss. It has two creature listings: One is the Monster Manual - Creatures, and the other is Out of the Abyss - Creatures.

I don't know if this has been reported before but adding the War Domain to a new character should give the proficiency with martian weapons and heavy armor. It does add the feature Bonus Proficiencies (War) but it does not add them to the proficiencies section of the character sheet.

Edit: I used the War Domain from the PHB Module
    Last edited by lasmela; October 4th, 2017 at 19:12. Reason: adding the module

Quote Originally Posted by lasmela View Post
    I don't know if this has been reported before but adding the War Domain to a new character should give the proficiency with martian weapons and heavy armor. It does add the feature Bonus Proficiencies (War) but it does not add them to the proficiencies section of the character sheet.

Edit: I used the War Domain from the PHB Module
    That is working as intended. The only proficiencies which get added to the Character Sheet automatically are the starting proficiencies for the class at level 1.

Blog Entries
    Don't know that I would call it an "error" per se, but are we happy with the unconscious condition being automatically assigned to NPCs? I mean for PCs, it's great, but in 5E, NPCs are dead, not unconscious, and (to me) it's VERY ANNOYING to have the unconscious condition applied to NPCs. Anyone?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

It says in the PH or the DMG (I forget which), if the DM determines that the NPC is important enough for the scenario, s/he gets to decide if that NPC is unconscious or dead.

Can anybody back me up on that? Thx.

Blog Entries
    I think that IS true because you CAN do non-lethal damage. But I would like to see FG either have the OPTION to apply unconscious or to NOT do it AUTOMATICALLY on NPCs. MY (personal) reason is that I use sounds and every time someone goes to zero HP we gotta hear that fakakta sound. It's cool when it happens to PCs, but not NPCs. I just didn't like that FG FORCED this new condition on us. I'd rather it be an option.

No?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information