5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 62 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    This is some hardcore geek max level stuff, but I do consider it an error. Much like the "Potion of Healing" and "Potion Of Healing" inconsistancy (case of the letter "o" in the word of) since fixed perhaps (YAY!), this also grates on my "I wish this was consistent" nerve.

When opening ALL the WotC 5E material in the library and then looking at the Items Type list, I see that this list includes:

Item
    Items

and

Wonderous Item (spelling)
    Wondorous Item (spelling)
    Wondrous Item (upper case I)
    Wondrous item (lower case i)

Can we get that fixed? I would be happy to do the work myself if I had access. Of course, I don't.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I'm aware of this one. It seems to be mainly the Scourge of the Sword Coast that's the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Rakshasa in the monster manual have : Damage Vulnerabilities piercing from magic weapons wielded by good creatures

but in FG it seem to get vunerabilities to piercing AND magic weapons, a longsword +1 which is slashing do extra damage on it because of it.

None of the maps in the Tortle mod have any pins in them, also the player maps are huge! I had to reimport smaller versions from the pdf

Quote Originally Posted by SirGraystone View Post
    Rakshasa in the monster manual have : Damage Vulnerabilities piercing from magic weapons wielded by good creatures

but in FG it seem to get vunerabilities to piercing AND magic weapons, a longsword +1 which is slashing do extra damage on it because of it.
    Hmm, yes. FG isn'y going to recognise that particular form of works. Basically it thinks that it is vulnerable to piercing or magic rather than piercing and magic. I'll play with the wording a bit but I don't think I'm going to be able to solve that. Additionally there's no way to test for only good characters wielding such weapons.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    None of the maps in the Tortle mod have any pins in them, also the player maps are huge! I had to reimport smaller versions from the pdf
    Yes, they do. Check that you haven't got the option to hide pins set (right click on the map; select layers; and then check Enable Links).

I did that and still no pins, I added my own so they are definitely missing
    Last edited by hawkwind; October 22nd, 2017 at 16:56.

and while I'm on the subject of this module there is glitch typo on 02.05 "#wb;image;Dangwaru DM.jpg;500;535;Map 3: Dangwaru
    " and room 5 is a strange place to have the links for the maps for the whole dungeon, 02.00 would of been a more logical place
    Attached Images Attached Images

I did that and still no pins, I added my own so they are definitely missing
    Are you using any extensions? Particularly the layers extension perhaps? I can equally say that the pins are definitely not missing, so the problem would appear to be at your end. If you can test in a new campaign without extensions then that would be useful to try and track down the problem for you.

and while I'm on the subject of this module there is glitch typo on 02.05 "#wb;image;Dangwaru DM.jpg;500;535;Map 3: Dangwaru
    " and room 5 is a strange place to have the links for the maps for the whole dungeon, 02.00 would of been a more logical place
    Noted, I'll let the developer know.

Thread Information