DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 62 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Oops so it does. I thought I had fixed that but apparently not. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can Xanathars guide to everything Paladin class be upgraded to include the Tenets and the Sacred Oath?

All of the sacred oaths are included in the Xanathar's Paladin are they not? Oath of Conquest and Oath of Redemption - both have their tenets included in the description. Or am I misunderstanding your point?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    All of the sacred oaths are included in the Xanathar's Paladin are they not? Oath of Conquest and Oath of Redemption - both have their tenets included in the description. Or am I misunderstanding your point?
    Yes they are included in the description but not the in features of the class itself.
    Here is a comparison between the Paladin from the PHB and Paladin from Xanathar
    Paladin.jpg

Having it on your features is a easy way for a character to check their tenents.

To add on top of the request list.

When you reach level 2 Paladin it would be nice to have a popup to select Fighting Style and have that specific feature added to your character sheet.
    It's probably quite difficult to implement automatically/mechanically if you look at it (aside from defense)
    Fighting Style.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    Yes they are included in the description but not the in features of the class itself.
    Here is a comparison between the Paladin from the PHB and Paladin from Xanathar

Having it on your features is a easy way for a character to check their tenents.
    I see. Yes I can add that in.

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    To add on top of the request list.

When you reach level 2 Paladin it would be nice to have a popup to select Fighting Style and have that specific feature added to your character sheet.
    It's probably quite difficult to implement automatically/mechanically if you look at it (aside from defense)
    You'll need to add that one into the wishlist.

Blog Entries
    Barbarian Danger Sense has a 30 feet limit in its description. I can’t find that in the PHB or D&D Beyond. Is that right?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Nope I can't see it either. I can only imagine that it's another one of those things that was amended at some point before publication. (We discovered that the pdf on which the PHB was initially based was not the latest version). I'll add it to my list.

The Catapult Spell should have a range of 60 ft in Elemental Evil just as in Xanathars Guide to Everything (as per the latest Errata)

Thread Information