FG Spreadshirt Swag

tomb of annihilation (Executioners Run)

Im going to run ToA soon and am building some maps not in the adventure .Ill share some with the community. This Executioners Run just fresh off the press. I placed a ladder instead of a rope at the end and added spectator benches, trees and buildings. Enjoy .
    Executioners Run.jpg

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Ah, well done. I knew I'd forgotten something in the ones I did.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm confused about the usage of the pins on the players overland map. I can link/share the "You are Here" pin, but the "Party is really here" shows up on the players map view as well. They cant see the label for the pin, but they can still this this red pin moving around. I've tried resetting the link sharing but it didn't change anything. What am I doing wrong?

There was an issue with map pins not working properly but this was fixed in v3.3.2. It is certainly working for me in test version 3.3.3 so maybe there has been a further issue which has been fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I restarted the the player instance of FG and it was still showing both pins. I restarted the DM instance then logged in again as a player and the "Players are really here" pin no longer appeared on the player map. I don't know. If it happens again I will try to log what transpired up to that point.

It's an issue that is fixed in v3.3.3. In previous versions after pin sharing was added, if you moved a GM only pin, it would appear on the player side.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information