5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DDEX 2-03 The Drowned Tower 10/10/2017 @ 1800 EDT

DDEX 2-03 The Drowned Tower 10/10/2017 @ 1800 EDT
    FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
    Day of week and time:Tuesday , 10/10/2017 1800 EDT
    Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Full party's of 6 or 7 can increase the time by an hour or 2
    Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
    Character starting level & equipment : AL characters level 5-10, Adventurers League characters
    Character restrictions: AL characters

You are approached by someone claiming to be a member of the Brotherhood of the Cloak investigating unusual incidents involving some of his brethren. Discretion is vital, as there is rumored to be a link between the denizens of the Tower of Arcane Might and one of the elemental cults. Can you uncover the truth? An adventure for 5th-10th level characters.

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
    Game Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2777
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Greg,

Since this is a Tier2, i don't have any existing characters that level, would i need to build a new char at level 5, or should this be for characters that have leveled up to 5?

I'm planning on using DM rewards to get Mongreloid to 4th and then use the DT Days/Gold thing to get him to 5th.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuendal View Post
    Greg,

Since this is a Tier2, i don't have any existing characters that level, would i need to build a new char at level 5, or should this be for characters that have leveled up to 5?
    My understanding is that you have to level the character up from first; that you can't just create a character at a certain level. Unless, of course, you are doing something like what JHale1966 is doing (DM Rewards to level 4 and then using the allowed advancement of a character from 4th to 5th using downtime days).
    Last edited by DragonsDen13; October 3rd, 2017 at 17:37.

Ahh ok, bummer, only have one character that would able to do that and he is stuck in the demiplanes at the moment. I haven't started DM'ing AL's yet, but that might be incentive to do so...

Ahh ok, bummer, only have one character that would able to do that and he is stuck in the demiplanes at the moment. I haven't started DM'ing AL's yet, but that might be incentive to do so...
    LOL, that's correct! Must start out at level 1 and progress.We can never have too many DM's!
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

Greg, sorry i meant to resign from the game earlier. I don't have a character that has reached Tier2 yet. I hope that changes tomorrow

Greg, sorry i meant to resign from the game earlier. I don't have a character that has reached Tier2 yet. I hope that changes tomorrow
    No problem, alternates were happy!
    Ultimate license

Thanks again to everyone (especially Teufelhunde87) for an excellent gaming session.

Was my pleasure! That was a great module.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information