FG Spreadshirt Swag

Gameplay time for FG campaigns

I've recently moved into the world of DM'ing in FG with 5E D&D and it was a success, so my players say. I want to start planning to DM a campaign again, for lower leveled characters (so that I can learn more about DM'ing before the added complexity of higher leveled characters), but the FG descriptions of campaigns do not indicate the [estimated] gameplay hours. I realize that a RP-heavy party will be longer and an action-first party will be shorter, but I was wondering what everyone's general experience has been regarding a very approximated number of hours to play the following:

• LEGACY OF THE CRYSTAL SHARD

• TALES FROM THE YAWNING PORTAL individual campaigns
      Against the Giants
      Dead in Thay
      Forge of Fury
      Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan
      Sunless Citadel
      Tomb of Horrors
      White Plume Mountain

As you say each group is different. Someone asked this question a couple of weeks ago and no-one had any firm answer for the OP. I've only run Sunless Citadel to conclusion so far and it probably took 5-6 sessions of 3-4 hours but I can't be sure. Forge of Fury we are part way through and it looks to be about twice as long.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    My group is close to 2 years of playing, 3 hours a week with almost no weeks missed. We finished Lost Mines of Phandelver, and they are 10th level with just the last act of SKT and quite a bit of PoTA left(I am running them both at the same time).

Lost Mines took at least 6 months to run.

Moderate roleplaying.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information